Tear down and mod videos for the Small Sun ZY-T08

My drill press table has a hole in it. Right in the center of the table and that’s right where I drill at…

Send your pill to me and I will fix it or more likely, put it in the proper recycling container... Maybe it was that oxy-acetylene torch you used to heat it up with that caused the hole?

Looking at your test of the stock driver, I noticed you used stock meter wires…they are not the best for amp draw

Might need some 18ga custom meter wires at maybe a foot long…that will show you the true current flow, otherwise the leads themselves become the choke point for current

I just watched all your videos…INCREDIBLE! I love the spacer and how beautiful and shiny it turned out

Na, it doesn’t seem to matter enough, to me anyhow. Besides, the stock wires are 18 ga on that tester. Thin insulation, but 18ga copper wire all the same. When I did some comparisons on 5 amps and above, I didn’t get more than a 10% difference till I got to 12ga wire and short (less than 6") wires. Didn’t seem enough difference to worry, at least for me. I don’t get too concerned about it.

Thanks for watching the videos.