Tell me Your internet Speed & Price

Man I am quite jealous.

I’ve got 10/1 mbps unlimited for $110 per month.

Suddenlink Cable

$39.95 I believe, but not really sure. 50in/5out/ unlimited bandwidth.

We have not used a regular land line, (phone or internet), in well over three years. Cable only for internet and cellular only for phone. No tablets, so no Wi-Fi needed, but I do have a Wi-Fi network as well as the regular 10/100 wired network, just in case it is needed. I also have a wireless extended network, via those units that use the current electric outlets, for Wi-Fi in other rooms, so 2 Wi-Fi networks and one wired, lol. What for?, Just in case... When I went into the hospital, I got a very cheap laptop, which ended up being a very nice used laptop and I got used to the Wi-Fi at the hospital, which was free, but pitiful. When I got home, I used that laptop for a while, till I could have the strength and energy to move the bed into the office, so I could go back to my regular desktop PC and big screen monitor. I really missed this 27" PC monitor.

Anyhow, I'm done spouting off for no reason, Sorry...

Not sure what we pay since I’m not paying the bill. We have Verizon Fios TV with 2 DVR’s and a standard high def receiver, telephone, and internet.

Here’s our speed

DSLextreme.com < $18 month (guess you get what you pay for)

100/15Mbs.fiber optic plus tv and landline $85 a month.

40Mbs/3.5$

For 60€ i get:
30/5 unlimited adsl or 100/20 on optics
240 tv channels
Free unlimited calls inside my country
3gb data transfer on my mobile phone
Unlimited calls and sms/mms ob my mobile

We do have one of the best net service in the world here, as a crossroad my country have several independent high speed ” net highways”, the the QoS s great and the prices are lovely

And that costs me 22 euros, unlimited DL/UL: this includes also 3 different IP addresses: for me, my wife and my kids: without those 2 aditional IPs the price would be like 17 euros monthly

$15 for unlimited 3g on my phone. Today I got 20.74/4.07 ping:30ms but sometimes the download can be down to 10mb/s
I’m tethering it to my pc and I’m using 40-90gb of data/month.

Around $60 a month unlimited

Around €50 for internet ADSL / unlimited phonecalls worldwide / TV (unused, decoder not unpacked)

Wife and me €5/m cell
1GB 4G internet (reduction in speed after 1GB) unlimited SMS, Unlimited calls France Europe US (and a bunch of countries to mobile)

Son €5/m cell
20GB 4G internet (reduction in speed after 1GB) unlimited SMS, Unlimited calls France Europe US (and a bunch of countries to mobile)

So a total of €65
Seeing this and knowing we are limited by internet speed because of location and we have unlimited calls to all countries that matter to us via cell I could change ISP and get that €50 down to €35 maybe €25 saving €180-€300 in a year, so thanks for this topic!

100Mbps for about $10.
And this is not price record. In some big cities you can get 10-50Gbps for $50-150.

160/10Mb 30$/month no data limit

50m up - 50m down - $50 month - Fiber Optic

2 mbps down, 400 kbps up, unlimited ADSL, ~16€/month, including phone (0.02€/minute) since ~2007

Pretty nice, I didn ´t know that you are in a “junction” :sunglasses:

This is also one thing that I did not know, that Russia has actually very reasonable internet pricing :sunglasses:

In here, some more remote areas or small villages have in fact faster internet connections than my small town of 10K people near bigger city.

They have taken effort to build a fiber. Starting cost /house was quite high, about 500-700EUR but monthly cost is pretty “OK” at about 50EUR.
For that, you get also TV through fiber, many places had not so great signal when using conventional antennas.
50/month is not the cheapes price but considering that before the max. speed you could get was about 8 and on high traffic hours it got down even more.
…so I guess it was a good deal :slight_smile:

I live in a bit lousy place for good connections since there is not yet option for fiber as some much smaller places YET I cannot acces the good speed/price -ratio cables that are in bigger cities.

Anyway, I don´t necessarily need much bandwith, good ping and no traffic jams is more important for me…

Yeah unfortunately…you know, my kids are always online and i dont like that- i do prefer for them to have a childhood like i did: with a plenty of RL friend, playing hide and seek till 10pm, then my mom started crying out loud of the window alltogether with other woried moms from the neighbourhood…in spite of we had absolutely no crime arround here by that time…aaah, memories, my kids would never know it m8 :frowning:

Our internet stinks. However it is all I can get where we live other than dial up. I will say this only once so listen up, do not bother with satellite internet unless it is your only option. It stinks. Paying $60 a month for 10GB “high speed” data of 12M down and 3M up. I am trying to do a speedtest now but the first one timed out. I will try again.
Ping time 677ms
download 4 Mb
upload 1.5Mb

30mb/5mb, unlimited data

$69 a month