Test/review of Apexium INR18650 2600mAh (Yellow)

Yes, Apexium welcome samples testing. Just the shipping time will be a little longer, kindly hope you can understand for the overseas shipping for samples of DG is very hard and strictly.

Once we have tracking number, will email you timely.

I think you can contact me(contact@apexiumtech.com) to get samples for comparing test. Then the answer is come out, right?

My batteries[4] are on the way. Amy sent me an email and included where these batteries are derived.

Q: I wonder who is the OEM that makes these?

Hongkong Apexium technology Co.Ltd is the first company use Molicll INR 18650 P26Ah Lithium-ion battery( which Taiwan manufacture established in 1998 ). Moli Energy Corp does not sell the original cell to unauthorized wholesaler or retailer, and they hope battery supplier OEM a brand from the original Molicel.

Apexium use double PVC on wrapper to ensure double safety, following market researching feedback with modern design, writing professional and simple specification for easier understanding of the discharge current and battery warning.

I am not sure what the rules are here. I did NOT include the entire email,just the pertinent info. w/ some editing/rewording on my part

Thanks Amy for sending the Four Donated batteries. I look forward to using them.

HKJ Discharged @ 1 Amp=2493mAhMy 4 slot median =2631mAh*OPUS IS 5.25% Higher than HKJ

Discharged @ 1Amp

I believe this[Apexium] is the OEM P26A cell by Molicel.

If you look at your comparator, when comparing the Vapcell INR 18650 2600mAh[Green] 2018* To the Apexium INR 18650 2600mah, there voltage curves are basically identical regardless of which amp setting is used.

MOOCH strongly believes through his testing that the Vapcell INR 18650 2600mAh[Green] is the OEM P26A cell by Molicel.

Mooch quote below:

Bench Test Results: Molicel P26A 35A 2600mAh 18650…only 25A but beats VTC5A, equals 25S

“Bottom Line: This appears to be the cell that was rewrapped for the green Vapcell 25A 2600mAh and Ampking 35A-45A 2600mAh cells. It is a great performer that beats the Sony VTC5A, equals the Samsung 25S, and almost equals the Samsung 24S or Sony VTC6A.”

When you get the OEM Molicel P26A for testing, I believe this will once again show the same curves. :smiley: