Test/review of DMM Aneng AN8008

The Brymen probes are nice, but they do not fit perfectly in the Aneng meter.

How do I in simplest manner measure a batteries internal resistance with this DMM? Only the capacitance (F) function seems to work in
Ohm mode.

HKJ has an article about measuring internal resistance on his site: Internal impedance of a battery

Do you know about any good budget Resistance / Impedance meter, maximum $38 incl shipping?
Or where can I buy a Resistance device with power resistor to be used with the DMM while measuring the batteries voltage when the resistor is connected? As explained in HKJ method 1 Internal impedance of a battery

There is an effective way of measuring battery/cell DC internal resistance with the aid of a precision power supply, some copper tabs, neodymium magnets and of course a multimeter which can do mV precisely like this one. Its about pumping some given and meaningful current into the cell with the power supply, mentally recording the measured voltage at some given “current cut-off point” and, at that very moment, cutting off the current and inmediately afterwards (≈1 second) recording cell voltage again. At cut-off point battery/cell voltage diminishes inmediately due to current times DC resistance, then it continues diminishing much more slowly due to capacitance but this of course must be ignored and the recorded voltage value is taken before this. This is easy to notice as the measured voltage figure will sort of “freeze” before the capacitive phase. The absolute difference value between both recorded voltages divided by the current value equals the internal resistance. For this to work well the multimeter probes must measure battery/cell voltage right at its terminals, as any contact resistance in between times current ratio will cause an error drift.

In my experience this method works quite well.

This one is only slightly above your budget:
https://lygte-info.dk/review/InternalResistanceMeterYR1030%20UK.html