Test/review of Vapcell INR16340 800mAh (White)

Dear toobadorz

I’m sorry to disappoint you with your shopping experience.

Which salesman did you buy it from? We should be able to solve it better.

Hello Dennis, if you mean those P26A’s I got, they were actually purchased directly from your people (Vapcell). Given that they were all grade A and demonstrated capacities larger than expectation (2600mAh), I would say they were good high current cells.

The problem is, after re-wrapping it may be difficult for even your people to tell the actual batch id of them, thus the cells shipped may be a mixed result from different batches. If you are able to add the batch id or something equivalent and tell your people to ensure the same id when shipping, that will be good.

We buy a lot of P26A, the same batch of the same performance, if the delivery to customers is also a batch.

Only tails may have several batches.

If the customer is strict, please let us know

Normally, vape batteries can be used.

For batteries, strict consistency is required

I purchased 12 of these batteries for 3 of my Netgear Arlo cameras (the first version that works with 4 non-rechargeable CR123s).
I thought I would do something nice while the 4 batteries discharge after a few days (as soon as they are inserted they are already 95%).
To recharge them I bought an XTAR VC4S.
Can you give me some advice?
Does anyone use them with Netgear Arlo?
What can I do?
Thanks!

It seems european dealers cannot get those batteries anymore. Months ago I asked nkon.nl for a range of Vapcells, and they got all of them back in stock except this one. Aren’t they being produced anymore?

I had taken them months ago on Aliexpress (they also had the logo which ensures they are original as far as I’m concerned) for my Netgear Arlo cams, but then I resold them since I put all Xiaomi at home and I’m fine as a God.

This is the answer I got when I asked Vapcell on Ali about availability

Thanks, CvP. Not the answer I was hoping for, though.

Also asked Vapcell and got a different answer, and nkon wrote they’ll order them shortly after, but in the end there was a new assortment of Vapcells in their webshop but without this one. Some sources are left, but none ships to Germany.