TEXAS LUMENS Website and Store

TL’s site opens right up with chrome for me, even on an old original iPad.

Sorry about the e-mail link problem, we’ll get that looked at when we catch up here. I’ll PM you the e-mail address. Thanks!!! TL

I can’t get Texas Lumens’ email address either.

He might have to list it in his Page Contact Info

Are y’all serious? His sig line has his site address and clicking on that opens it right up for me in Chrome.

Email address—- Email address—-I get on the site fine

:person_facepalming:

sorry , eat up

I think what happens—If you don’t have a default Email Program linked to your browser —when you click the link nothing happens—while at my camp I have a Windows 7 PC with windows Live linked—- The website email link worked fine

No big deal Dale—- I could tell you weren’t understanding what we were saying

Great hosts and parts for the ultimate lego light!

I notice the tailcap bottoms out on the battery tube ledge rather than at the very end of the tube.

Will the HAIII aluminum provide the usual lock-out by twisting the tailcap one turn (assuming the buyer gets an anodized aluminum battery tube/tailcap combo)?

I prefer HAIII on the threads for lock-out, if possible…

Thank you for making a 20700 host a reality!

C8 wish list:

1. No screw-in pill like most C8 versions but an integrated driver shelf like the BLF-X6 for better heat transfer.
  2. A nickel or gold-plated Cu pill option would be really nice.
  3. stainless bezel ring for drop protection and classy looks.
  4. Shorter version 5.6 inch long like the Thorfire C8s.
  5. compatible with 20 mm driver board rather than the usual 17mm (to fit new 20mm GXB20 boost driver using single battery).
  6. enough battery tube thickness for 21mm bore option.

Any body know what’s going on with the Website—The store has been closed over a week

It says…….

The store is closed for maintenance

Other than that…. I am absolutely no help at all……… :person_facepalming:
:smiley:

main·te·nance
[ˈmānt(ə)nəns, ˈmān(t)nəns]

NOUN

• 1. the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained:
    “crucial conditions for the maintenance of democratic government”
    synonyms: preservation · conservation · keeping · prolongation · perpetuation · [more]
    ……… the process of keeping something in good condition:
    “car maintenance” · [more]
    synonyms: upkeep · service · servicing · repair(s) · care
  • 2. the provision of financial support for a person’s living expenses, or the support so provided.
    synonyms: support · keeping · upkeep · sustenance · nurture · feeding · [more]
    ……… alimony or child support.
    synonyms: financial support · child support · alimony · provision · keep · [more]
  • 3. the former offense of aiding a party in a legal action without lawful cause.

:person_facepalming: ……. couldn’t resist. :smiley:

You’re right you were no help at all :rage:

I.Need.More.Nachos.And.Beer.

Give him some more time. The website will come back online I’m sure. I think he’s a busy man of late. That was the impression I got when pm’ing him recently.

:+1: …. I approve & agree with that statement…… :open_mouth: …. :wink:

Hi Guys!
Sorry for the silence from this side…

We put the store on maintenance a few days back as we simply got so backed up with orders that I didn’t want folks ordering and waiting. We’ll open it back up July 5th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hopefully we will have some new items soon as well. MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Back to work!! :+1: TL

Thanks for the update TL. I suppose Boots will be going on that luxury world holiday without her man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Site is down for maintenance. Hopefully you guys sell hosts ?