The Beast - Flood+Throw

+1

I like the fact it using triple Nichia and also not XP-E2 for throw. So it’s not only about highest output but considering function too.

Nice. The work put in is phenomenal. Orsm light. Its interesting to see the evolution over the years.

Hi,

just a teaser from the last Meeting in Germany - still no beamshots. This was before the Nichias and optics were added. You can see that the range of the flood LED was really short. Distance to the other side of the river rhine is about 350metres.

Greetings

Kenjii

More! More! J)

Holy crap, you guys have amazing fabrication skills. That light is definitely worth of the name “The Beast”.

You can be sure we talking about XPE2
and also we talking about 10 Klumen Output .

But what are so many Lumen help for ?
And we like the colour of the dedomed XP G2 S2.

You are right that is the better choice.

Thanks to Djozz
His tests about the Nichia C made the decision easier.

I am finding my jaw on the floor now! Someone please tell me this is not real! :open_mouth:

By the way how did you manage to get the three Catapult reflectors? Does Thrunite sell the reflector separately?

We ask a german dealer if it is possible
to get just the reflectors- possible As a retail.

By the way Olight reflector aren’t a problem too.

It is true :slight_smile:

Beamshots! :smiley:

Nikon P100, 1,3Sec, F=3,2, ISO800

Distance to the small dam is about 160metres.

Distance to the chimney is about 730metres. The chimney was visibly illuminated.

Nice shots. The combination of the throw and flood shots really show the differences in the beams.

Very good work! :open_mouth: congratulations! H)
Very nice beamshots, thanks for sharing!

Whoa!!! :open_mouth:

How I wish I have the skills and capacity to make one.

nice monster! :slight_smile:

Awesome light! I want :D

Reading with a smile on my face :smiley:
Really good comparison gif between all the modes.
Is there any low modes at all?

Are this one for sale ? :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: impressive work

Hi,

yes, both drivers can ramp 0-100. But the lowest setting is already pretty bright, i think about 30. So it is more like Mid-High-Turbo-Sick that´s bright :wink:

The light is on its way to the owner.

Greetings

Kenjii