The best Solarforce L2 knockoff?

From the picture i can not hardly distinguish the different of the L2 and 504B, anyhow i vote for Ultrafire WF-504B from MF for its functional body style.

Hei, i was searching a different host (not SF and not 50X) and you give me the right idea! Sky Ray is what i need. Order placed! Thanks trooplewis!

The sky ray is awesome. The best host for grip ergonomics, and that SS bezel is the best. Unfortunately it doesn't fit L2's, slightly too small.

I have the silver 504B of DX (old Version with R2 LED), the silver L2 of Kaidomain and the silver L2 with extension of lightake. I like the quality of all three.

If I have to take the decision I would take the Kaidomain L2 - but the differences are really little. The touch of the knurling is really great.

This skyray host comes with an xml dropin already in it.

i have "solarforce" l2 with extension tube from lt and i'm happy with it -nice and shiny, heats up nicely (with alu strips from can) and my 1 mode 18v max xm-l dropin works well (just not as bright as other xm-ls i have, only 2a max i think)

I have this one coming from DX, Its the polished silver looking one: SKU 24200 UltraFire 504B HA-III Cree R2-WC 5-Mode. Its supposed to be my host for the ManaFont XM-L 3amp P60 drop-in.

Anyone have any idea if this light has much in common with the L2 line?: Ultrafire WF-501A Flashlight Tube CR123 Mini P60 Host

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-wf501a-flashlight-tube-cr123-mini-p60-host-no-led-emitter-p-4294

Buy the solarforce ..it's so cheap and so good why mess with the fakes or junk ? it's too much of a lottery ..manafonts cheapo host were either fake or just jjunk .(the hosts on the second manafont /ebay camapign 501's and 504 ..(lame). why take the chance ,I hope they're fakes .. they stink :P

buy the solarforce ..easy answer