The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

How would that be possible if shipping takes 3 days and getting tge tracking info takes 6 days? You see the problem, right?

About all you can do is make sure Paypal has your current phone number and email so that maybe DHL will send you a text or email before delivery.

It is possible. Neal ship my light on thursday ( china time ), and i received it on friday. Neal couldnt believe itā€¦

Did you purchase through Nealā€™s site or Lumintopinline? By the way, Neal is tops and really helped me out. Shipping from him was perfect in speed and tracking info.

Nealsgadgets. Dhl is super quickā€¦ smaller package with the china post take 15 daysā€¦ yea i am happy with it.

I think banggood start using DHL when shipping big lights to USAā€¦

I actually ordered a few of these and they came in the other day. I plan to use them in an MT09R so I can compare them to the 80CRI LEDā€™s I have been using.

Let us know how they work out!

You guys got some super fast shipping ordered mine thru Nealā€™s it shipped Thrusday. Hoping it is here tomorrow

That sounds great.

Hope both packages (conversion kit and batterie carriers) will be shipped.

My light is still waiting for upgradeā€¦

IĀ“m very late, but would it be possible to design a battery tube and carriers for 20700 / 21700 batteries.
Original tube is very thick-walled. So a thinner wall would maybe enable a bigger inner diameter of tubeā€¦

For 20700 cells youā€™d need to increase the inner diameter 5mm and 21700 would need 7mm. I donā€™t think there is any way they could do this without redesigning the lower head plus making a new battery tube, carriers and tail cap. I donā€™t see them doing this.

Thanksā€¦
Maybe I would like to use LiPos instead of 18650er LiIons.
IĀ“ve ordered a short tube, and a colleague has drilled me some coupler.
He will drill me also a coupler/extension which I can screw between short tube and original (long) tube.
So I will get a 300mm Tubeā€¦

Maybe he can drill a new tube for me and some adapterā€¦
Original has about 46mm inner diameter.
New should have +7 = 53mm. With an 55x5Tube it should workā€¦ only flight of fancyā€¦ ;).

This light will remain 18650 but there is another light in the works that I have been debating between 21mm and 18mm cells.

My biggest worry is that the 21mm cells will make the battery tube too thick for some to easily grip. I have large hands and find the current GT grip comfortable but much larger and it would quickly become hard to hold for any length of time.

I figure those with smaller hands could already be at the point of hard to hold as is.

Maybe with the next one they can make a factory handle which is removable easily with one screw if donā€™t need.
Or put in a fan as Acebeam :smiley: (Sorryā€¦Just kidding :wink: )

Putting an Acebeam type fan would not be a bad idea. It should be relatively cheap to make and gives us an affordable option for active cooling. I wouldnā€™t mind 4x20700 or 8x20700 cells. People seem to be ok with the Imalent MS12 and R90C.

Next blf gt should be in 4 x 20700 and 8 x 20700 tubes., skv is right.

Then jump right to 21700. You can fit 20700 if you have that but you canā€™t fit a 21700 to a 20700 space. Either way it is too thick to hold the tube in hand so why not?

Iā€™m with TA, the battery tube is big enough with 4 x 18650. I have big hands too & bigger is just not practical IMO.

BUT, if the powers that be decide to make the jumpā€¦ā€¦ no sense in jumping halfway. Jump all the way and go with 21700. Might as wellā€¦ both 20700 & 21700 are to big, so might as well go all out so the carriers could hold either one.

I cant even hold it with my hands really, i use the strap, so 21700 would be fineā€¦also its so heavyā€¦i dont knoe who could hold it for a long time.

I will keep all of these comments in mind on the 21700, I am smack in the middle and donā€™t know what to do about the cells on this future light. I can see both sides.

Also, I might not be around for awhile due to a lightning strike on the ATT hub for the whole north Texas area:

I will try to catch up when my internet is restored.

Bigger relector would be sweet.