The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

I responded for 1 light, no spares, and “maybe” for batteries. Thanks for the opportunity!

That is a great idea, but as far as I know there will be no change to the host. Just the driver, MCPCB, LED, & centering ring will be different.

1 X Giggle Monster XHP70.2

Cool White (pref but not a deal breaker).

8 x Batteries but dependant on the price.

Would also like “Bag, Cap and Strap – $25”

1x Giggle monster 4000k
1x spare lens

Will it come with cell carriers? If so, I don’t need a spare.

1x short tube.
1x Bag, cap, and strap
8x, Samsung 30Q

Thank you guys for all of your hard work! You guys rock.

Interested in 1x giggle monster cw.

I will keep that in mind, I imagine a change like that will be possible but far too early to know for sure.

Yes, the GT70 comes with two battery carriers and the long battery tube.

Hi , i vote for 2x XHP70.2 Conversion kits (CW) and 1x Lens .

I put in my order for one conversion kit. Thanks guys!

Signed up for
1x BLF GT Monster in NW
1x spare lens
8x Samsung 30Q

Didn’t see the cap bag and strap part but would like 1x as well.

Not to worry, they are not part of the form but they will indeed be available at checkout.

My blf gt xhp35 CW will de delivered tomorrow… just curious why the light is ship from the Canada? Maybe cheaper ?

That is a good question, I have positively no idea. It must be cheaper for some reason.

I dont know either… maybe they shipped to canada then US…

I just bought some big light that has to do with Budget Light Forums, that’s why I bought it BLF is special …… From a man in Texas……. It’s Big……

Can you tell us what you bought? Is it dedome ?

It’s a BLF GT
XHP 70.2 5000K domed CRI 70 N4
12V Texas Avenger FET driver to handle ~120W+
Open source NarsilM 1.3 firmware from TomE
and much more !

Yep, he won the last GT70 prototype I was selling on ebay. This was going to be my personal light but thinking I might mod the original giggles with an XHP70.2 since it’s reflector is a bit more OP texture and might smooth the beam some. Plus I am not a big fan of the CW LED in that light right now anyways.

I got it put together today with the 5000k LED and will be shipping it tomorrow.

Didn’t have time to get some official lumen numbers today (you have to take apart the head and manually hold it over an L6 reflector to capture all the light and make sure you don’t damage the LED, needless to say I don’t exactly jump at the idea to do it lol) but this LED generally is around ~5% lower then the 5700k P2 I tested the other day in past lights.

Nice… it’s the great light and most powerful single xhp70.2 in the market…

I really hope so…… :slight_smile: but all i’ve heard are great things about the Giggles team…… I know it will be a bad ass…… Mother effing…. Torch…… Thanks Texas !!!