The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

has anyone had their light shipped yet?

I’m at “waiting for shipping”

I asked lumintop to hold up on all order shipments for the moment until a few things can be sorted out and the batteries listed Since the batteries can not ship separately. They are supposed to get the batteries listed tomorrow.

My guess is they should start shipping orders without batteries next week.

Same here as of today. I ordered mine without batteries and any other option.

I just ordered the conversion kit. Hope it comes in NW.

Where did you order the conversion kit? They have not told me it is available for sale yet and it is not on the same link as the GT70 that I can see?

Sorry, I just filled out the google form.
Been away for a while, missed the discussion as to were the actual “order” starts.

Ah, no problem.

The conversion kits will most likely be available when the NW Giggle monsters are for sale.

Wait, I only ordered the light, nothing else, they can keep the $2.00, send the light, hopefully it will have a clean reflector in it, not like the 2 BLF GT’s I received. I still want 2 reflectors to replace the ones in my GT’s, so if you have any pull T/A I would appreciate it! Got the greenbacks to pay for them plus the special packaging and delivery…. :+1:

:+1:

I guess I’ll see some kind of purchase email once the shiny upgrades roll out.

Yes, another round of emails should go out when the neutral white GT70’s and conversion kits are available.

There are some behind the scene things that needed a hold up to be sorted out as well. Better to delay shipping a few days now and get them sorted out then realize a mistake was made and then have to fix it later.

I kinda doubt they would of been able to ship them this week without major rushing anyways and rushing leads to mistakes, hence the delay till next week.

On the reflectors, I will ask but they are being pretty steadfast on the not selling them separately stance for some reason.

I ordered mine already but I still can’t see where you can order the batteries (I can see the shoulder strap, lens cover and nylon bag now, it wasn’t there when I ordered mine) I would still be interested in getting some batteries shipped with my light if it is still possible

Thanks for any help

Yep OK I hear that. Lumintop needs to get their act together, too many premature ejaculations, on their part. Sent a bunch of e-mails to Shirley, no replies, should of got the reflectors, while the Group Buy was still going on, and before she got shit canned, but I didn’t want to mess things up for the other members waiting on them for their GT’s. Oh well, thanks for being a stand up guy! :+1:

I miss those days of premature ejaculations. Yep, I’m old

Same here also, as of a few minutes ago anyway…… :wink:

The fully jacked 70.2 that VOB displays in his video is a CW correct?

Yep, the same bin as the one lumintop sourced for this run of CW GT70s.

The batteries are not listed yet, they said they will try to get them listed tomorrow but we will see.

I just talked to them and they said they sent another tailcap to you on July 3rd. Were you aware of this shipment?

They said they will resend another one tomorrow as well since it doesn’t sound like they can verify the status of the one they sent on the 3rd.

The wait until the 3rd was due to the package forwarder they use not being able to call the last package lost until 60 days have passed and the boss at lumintop is real picky about that happening before they resend items (they don’t get an insurance payout until then is part of it I am sure).

Neal says he has been in contact with you about this.

Thanks for your help! It is appreciated!