The Osram White Flat (Osram KW CSLPM1.TG (2mm2) Nightwatch NI01L has landed: COUPON CODE: NI01L

Edited the op.

I’m surprised with Osram amperage.

OSRAM version:M (0.2A)-L (1.5A)-H (3.5A)-T (7A)

When I ran white flat @6A it gone very blueish. Both components were from L4P. I wonder if you did experience similar issues?

Sorry, I am not technically qualified to answer that as I don’t mod my lights, just leave them box-stock. :person_facepalming:
:beer:

sweet spot for white flat is 5.5A

6A is almost ultimate and you can see angry blue tint. :beer:

That’s what I thought. So how come this Nightwatch runs it @7A?

Maybe it isn’t, just bad measuring, or a typo. tatasal may notice it if the tint is badly purple on highest mode? (slightly purple compared to lower modes I found is pretty normal at 5-ish amps).

Edit: wait, scratch that, you do realise that this is the 2 mm2 die area White Flat that can handle more current?

Hmm… I dedomed warm xp-g3 recently and when I’ve ran it @5A it got purplish too. So you think it’s the same reason? Overdriven? Or the result of dedoming warm (7A I guess) led?

This is the 2mm version it should be able to take a little bit more amperage. I think I saw 8a on tests previously.

This. Even the 4040-pad CULNM1 can’t take 7A, but it’s easy for the CSLPM1.TG. Its peak in djozz’s test was at about 7.5A.

Ugh, I just bought this one in 21700. I've got to stop this madness. I've bought the BLM FW21, he Convoy M21 SST40 5000k and now this. This is because I lost my 900lm feix 35.

Cslnm1.tg max 5A (stock 3A)
Culnm1.tg max 6A (stock 3.3A)
Cslpm1.tg max 7A (stock 5A)