The Redraw GAW (ENDED)

My ultimate light would be a lumen monster that I could use in the summer at midnight and it still see what it does…Here up in the north we have sunlight in june and july at 1am (if not cloudy) :confounded:

My most favorable light would combine the properties of my Astrolux S41 and my Olight MX2UT.
The math of 1+1 is leading me to a zoomie.
Sadly I don’t know any zoomies that can withstand a decent amount of rain (a big plus in the Netherlands).

For the real world: I have more than enought lights to last me a few lifetimes but I still regret not having bought the Courui D01 and the XinTD C8 when they where still available.

might jump in here as well pp if not too late

I think you meant to say your dream light is one of MRsDNF’s customs :wink:

ENDED

Wow! I’m… speechless! :open_mouth: :partying_face:

EDIT: I just looked at the picture in the OP. If that’s the prize… Wow! That’s a whole lotta modding potential there! Thanks again for the GAW! This is gonna be fun!

Haha i was close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats David , seems you’re very lucky these days :slight_smile:

Thanks pp for the gaw !

Congrats dave!

NICE thanks PP
Congrats winner, do something special!

Very generous pp.
Congrats David. Isn’t this your second win lately? Best buy a lotto ticket.
I’m waiting for your next giveaway pp. :wink:

Depends how you define “lately” I guess. :open_mouth:

Congratulations DavidEF (considered buying some lottery tickets?)
Nice prize pp! Thanks!

congrats david

no pp I don’t want one of mrs dnfs lights.
it would be a constant reminder of the shortcomings of my own builds.

I’m not normally even tempted to buy lotto tickets. But I did think about it today…

Wow David, as Monty Python would put it:
“You lucky bastard!” :smiley:
Congrats!

Congrats and thank you.

Thanks again pinkpanda3310! I just got my package today, and it is chock full of goodies! I’m looking forward to playing around with this stuff. :+1:

Have fun David :slight_smile: …. on second thought, maybe I just cursed you with frustration :open_mouth: :person_facepalming:

:slight_smile: This curse has been known to happen.