This will be my most powerful build yet. (12) XM-L2@3A

stock AK-90:

12x XML2 U2 shorty @ 3000ma

i love this light! if only it can be kept on for 5 mins straight….itll be a winner

I will charge the batteries and see how long it takes before it gets so hot that I’m scared! You think 200F on the head fins is too hot? I got it up to 140F already. I want to see how far it will go without blowing it up haha!

Ken

Very nice. You have a few low lying clouds there.

I noticed! After I turned off the light they were not visible. I thought that was very interesting.

Ken

I have received today this flashlight… and I think it will be too my most powerful light after mood it

the host its very nice for mod

1.17 kg with batteries

the reflector are really much much better than the 15 xm-l reflector

the leds are from stock in 2s 6p configuration, I will use east-92 driver with zener and many mosfets in paralel

like this:

That’s a good idea for a mod! I know own 3 of these wonderful lights. My other 2 are completely unmodified though. Courui Makes nice lights.

Ken

yes its very good host and the reflector are nice too :slight_smile:

this flashligt are awesome

Absolutely!

Wow (I say eyes bulging from head).

whats that light to the far left with that side switch?

how come you bought 2 more of these and not modified? is it that nice just stock alone? how many lumens?

are one mod with the 109 led host

this mod

the 109 led flashlight are nice for mods, I love it

but this 12 xm-l will be more powerfull :_(

I bought the extra ones because they are now officially my wife and l’s bedside flashlights. She has one on her side and I have one on my side! I don’t know the stock lumen output.

Ken

My bedside flashlight is just Sipik SK68 :frowning:

ok, now this are my most powerfull light 18 amp and more than 120w

I have use temperature switch for temperature step down

and the east-92 driver with more mosfets

18.08 amp with 8.4v, around 120w ( at 18 amp the true voltage at the leds are around 6.7-6.8v not 8.4v the true power are 120w not 150w )

I have used 2x aw18650 imr 1600mah in series with spring mod and 4 trustfire “3000 mah”

this flashlight its nice but i don’t like 2 things: no side switch and 6 batteries are too much batteries

Moviles I always love your mods. They are always crazy bright and xtreme. Great info/how to do in those post too. Thanks :-)

now the east-92 is not in stock in fasttech but is possible to use one nanjg 105

I have use 4.7v zener

Dude, your a genius at growing up small drivers up into seriously big drivers. Loving your work.

I want add one side switch, I need to find one very small reverse switch

the place of the switch must be the red circle the max diameter of the switch must be 9mm

max diameter 9 mm

I want to do something like this:
skay ray king “switch”:

I will place the side switch here:

I have found this one but its not reverse

switch

I want one like the ultrafire c3 switch but smaller

some one know were to buy one very small reverse switch?