ThorFire JM07 (Shadow Clone??) $9.99 @Amazon

Video review of the Shadow version.

Grrrr, you had to say that didn’t you!

14 left

Also Thorfire c8s 13.99 on Amazon with code QWVAIVDM (I have too many),

ThorFire Cree LED Cap Light Headlamp 3 Modes Ball Hat Lamp Flashlight Adjustable Zoomable Headlamp 155 lumen Power by AAA Batteries for Camping Hiking Working on Amazon 6.99 with code 6FYPJPUA

Only 10 left now! :bigsmile:

Boy, I ordered a 2nd so should be down to 8 Smile.

LOL

Thanks for the alert bikenber73. :)

I need another light like I need a bullet to the brain, but I just couldn't say no this good looking 26650 with dual-switch arrangement.

I’ve ordered one mate - just changed the shipping country to UK and as previously said, comes up at £7.99 delivered using the Amazon currency convertor. Rude not to….

1 left... Cry

So, who thinks it was a pricing mistake?

Tried ordering but they’re all gone… Better luck next time :frowning:

And gone…

But, I am a sucker for cheap, well built basic tube lights. And it is 26650 to boot.

Thanks to the OP, had placed an order for one.

Have plan to swap out the LED for an XHP50. Is there any extension tube for this? Of course, I can sacrifice some runtime using 18350s.

Nice, I got one.

0.95€ shipping to Germany.
If it gets shipped and it’s original - that would be awesome.

@pilotdog: Don’t destroy our dreams, young man!

Could be.

Last week I needed to buy 2 rear shocks for my wife’s VW Lupo. I thought I would search Amazon. No rears but two fronts, Munroe’s as well normally £45 each. £4.92! !

Neadless to say I bought them both.

I think it was going to sell for 19.99, at 9.99 it was a steal even if it was in host form.

While reading stories to my kids, it seems they all got sold.

Ah well, there’s always next time.

Got one earlier, before it sold out. :beer:

800 lumens
3 modes plus hidden strobe
dual switch

Great value for $10.99 (with shipping)!

I’ve got a JM35 with extension tube, I’ll see whether that extension tube is lego-able.

The Shadow JM07 can take a second 26650, but I don’t know whether the Thorfire JM07 would fry. :Sp

The Shadow VG10 and the Thorfire VG10 looked alike, too. Not sure whether it’s the same product, different branding.

I thought it might be a error but they shipped mine and didn't change the price , thats when I posted it .

They have been known to give codes out to get quick sales and reviews so maybe this is the plan.

We shall see..

I will be waiting and watching for the restocking :wink: