ThorFire Lightning Deals- $12.79 for 500 Lumen ThorFire TG06S mini flashlight Updated 21th April 2019

It is inevitable for you to have questions about the deals. What do you think about creating a thread ?! :smiley:

In my opinion - questions about deals, discussion about deals, etc is fine. Those are relevant in this sort of thread. But pages of discussion about intricacies of the lights themselves, details about mods, etc. just make it harder to notice actual deals.

For instance - I have an email alert set up, as Iā€™d like to hear about it when you post a new deal. But when the vast majority of replies in this thread have nothing to do with actual deals, I start ignoring the emailsā€¦ So Iā€™d likely miss real deals.

Not sure of the best solution other than suggesting that people start separate threads if they want to discuss lights instead of deals.

Thanks for all your comments here. And we would like to create another thread named Questions About ThorFire Deals,where you can ask/discuss ThorFire related deals there. In addition, it would be easier for U to notice new deals here in ThorFire Deals.

Yet here is another page where we are talking about all the things that we should not be talking about. Vicious circle. isnā€™t it?

So, which driver do I have? Iā€™m only getting 2A when measuring with test leads. 2.4A when measuring with a clamp meter. Not sure which one to believe. Iā€™m using a fresh NCR18650B battery.

On a positive note, it only took 13 days to receive this VG10 from the time I placed the order.

You have the same driver I got. Those numbers sound right for a 18650B.

Donā€™t know if you need a separate address to make another amazon account. I believe my wife has one canā€™t remember. If you want to order more. Make a new account and order however many you want. Or ask a friend or relative if you can use their account and give them a card or amazon gift card to cover it

So how are others getting 3A out of it?

Use a better cell and you will get over 3A. I was getting 3.4A out of a 30Q.

the 18650B is a very old and very low drain cell, so output will suffer a lot.

Thanks. HKJ tested these batteries and they happily deliver 5A, and the protection circuit does not kick in until 6.5A, so I didnā€™t think this was going to be an issue.

This should be in a new thread but just because a battery can deliver X current doesnā€™t mean it will do that in a flashlight.

For example with my triple builds an 18350 may run 10A of current, a ncr18650GA might do 13A, 30Q 16A and an HE2 17A. This is because the lower then internal resistance in the battery the more power it can deliver.

The rating on the battery is just what is safe and will not cause it to overheat. For things like vaping, this is very important. For flashlights it rarely is.

Hey Guys, Anything that related to issues/questions/suggestions ect about ThorFire Deals or Products, please go to Questions about ThorFire Deals and Products: Questions About ThorFire Deals/Products.
We only post deals information here in order that it canā€™t be missed or covered quickly. Thanks for your cooperation!

This just popped up on my Amazon lightning deals.
LED Cap headlight $7.83 with Prime.
I know nothing about it.

You can find this information posted on the 4th page of this thread. Maybe it is covered very quickly. :person_facepalming:

A flood of deals are coming soon! Are you ready?

Flood away ā€¦ā€¦we love the deals

Lightning Deals: ThorFire PF04 Pen Light(20% OFF)
Deal Price: $13.59
Timeline: 08:00AM-2:00PM PST Feb 10th 2017
No coupon code required. You just need to be there at the right time!

I take it this is on the Amazon site?

This is the Upgraded version or the older version?

Thanks for the heads up.
Whatā€™s the link?

Sorry, just forgot the link! :smiley:
Lightning Deals: ThorFire PF04 Pen Light(20% OFF)
Deal Price: $13.59
Timeline: 08:00AM-2:00PM PST Feb 10th 2017
Link: http://amzn.to/2fPW8RO
No coupon code required. You just need to be there at the right time!