ThorFire PF04 LED Pen Flashlight Deal

Is the PF03 the same as the PF04 except being 1xaaa vs 2xaaa?

Is there a discount code for the PF03?

$13.99? This is too high. Maybe you meant $1.39? This would be a better price.

Can the pf03 and pf04 take a 10440 battery?
And if so, does it make the light any brighter?

Sorry. The answer is no.

I love your humor!
I want to give them all for free, then you will know it worth the price actually, but the boss will kill me.
Actually you have a chance to win a giveaway when new products released.

PF03 is the little brother of PF04, but PF04 is much brighter. We are selling upgraded version PF04 now.

Here you go $5 OFF code: 3EVDVCLQ for PF03

Of course we will.

When it sells well

That is a nice gesture Thorfire.

PF04 code no longer works?

Sorry I just take over. Please retry after 01/28/2016 8:00 AM PST

Barry

Is there app of BLF? If so, I can use my phone to talk with you guys after working time.

Barry

Barry, thanks! Ordered one of each!

Has anyone ever measured the output to the pf04? Would you say it 200 lumens?

Barry,

I think that you really should look into offering a Neutral White option - Many of us want this. - Maybe a 3D tint, or as close as you can get to it. - I’m good with - 2A/2D/3A/3D/4A/4D. - Even a 2-4 ‘whatever’ is better than a “1” tint, ‘for me’.

As for me, I have 35 lights, and I can’t see myself buying any more lights in Cool White.

Thank you,
-Chuck

Here is the pic from factory. The machine called “aging optical attenuation tester”

What’s the difference of experience between using cool white, neutral white, warm white lights?

Wow 243 lumens off of AA alkaline batteries! Pretty darn impressive. I think I may have to purchase one.
In the picture, it says upgraded pf04.
That’s just saying it’s the new updated one right? Or is that one really upgraded as in modified?

this is really a very solid light! Just feels good in the hand. ThorFire! Wish I had one of dem aging optical attenuationn tester thingies :bigsmile:

A matter of preference. Neutral white seems to be more natural to most people and it usually is slightly better for color rendition. Most of the "cool white" lights end up having a blue cast, especially around the edge of the beam and are many times considered harsh or undesirable.

Neutral white is usually in the 4500K to 5500K range. High CRI is different. High CRI is for for a much truer color rendition.