THRUNITE Store New Promotion - MAYBE ?

What's the coupon code? For me it just redirects back to my wall.

Here it is from Twitter:

Hello: We intended to release TN31 as our second promotion. 220 USD including 3 pces 18650 batteries(3100MAH)
https://twitter.com/ThruNiteproduct/

You can get a TN31 for $176 from a U.S. dealer with free shipping here until 11:59PM, July 10th using the coupon code at the top of the page. I’ve bought a bunch of lights from Aimkon and highly recommend them.
www.aimkon.com/

Thrunite’s deal sucked for me, I already have batteries and charger was hoping for a bare light for say, $140/150 range. Indeed Aimkon has a better deal now.

I feel dissapointed

Hi AAA, thanks a lot for the email link, I have sent an email to sabrina.

I have never received a tracking email or anything, if it doesnt arrive soon I need a refund or reship, or at least a reply to my email. (Last email I sent bounced back, so I appreciate you giving me the new email address.)

How can this even be a special deal from TN when you can order from a US dealer (thanks for the link I didnt know that store) for 45$ less?

This deal certainly wasn’t worth waiting for - and they say only for US & Canada customers, as they haven’t sorted out the shipping to the rest of the world yet. Doesn’t bode well for customers in the rest of the world buying anything from their new online store.

Ah well, the Ti deal for $5 was great (even if I did get a pink one that I haven’t opened yet).

Yeah, 45 dollars would easily cover the cost of the batteries and more. While the first deal was great this one isn't .

This deal is available at hke all the time…220-20 for blf cpf members then add 3 Panasonic 3100’s and a sysmax charger for 20$

There a new promo out from their FB page. Here’s what they said…

==
Dear customers,

To thank your support, ThruNite 2nd promotion is coming!

Buy T10 or T20, get one $15.99 Ti for Free with Free Shipping!
T10 http://thrunite-store.com/t10-p-13.html?cPath=3
T20 Loading...

Many of you might have got a Ti flashlight from last promotion, now jump on to get one for your friend! It would be a wonderful gift no matter for birthday or Christmas!

Like below and share with your friends this good news!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

ThruNite Team

So for people here it equates to a $5 discount on the T10 and T20?

that's an easy one: ill pas.

:)

I guess you could look at it like that, although I think the Ti is still an ok price at $15.99. I'm just surprised they are offering the Ti as the giveaway when they have just shipped out hundreds of them. I will pass on this just because I don't need another edc AAA light. I have 4 I rotate now. Seems like they saturated the market for the Ti, not going to have much interest from anyone here that took advantage of the last promo.

Meh.