Thrunite t30 $ 34.95! Xml light, normally $60

Hi and welcome to BLF, Overclocker!

i was about to tell you that you're crazy, then checked the manual. it is rated for 8.4V.

I wonder if that boosts output or just runtime.

Mine arrived last week. It really is as good as I expected. There are no changeable drop-ins in it though. And, I would have liked it better if there were a fourth low mode there.

Aloha and welcome to BLF Overclocker!

Taga saan ka sa Pilipinas?

thanks. long time cpf member (2005) but only now exploring budget lights. seems to be more fun :)

thanks. pampanga. check out what my machinist can do :)

http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20ThruNite%20T30%20UK.html

doesn't boost output. just more runtime. and flatter

cool. if you find an extension tube, please post or PM. Normally I don't like long skinny lights, but that's different when mounted to a gun. More runtime might be good for a protracted zombie engagement

Yes it is! The whole light is very nice: Perfect finish, square threads, pre-lubed, flawless reflector, clean design. This was a very good buy at $34.

I am a happy camper. :bigsmile:

Looks like they sold out...

Yes, that's why I was "forced" to order the Nitefighter F30C for $45 (MSRP $89) as a compensation :bigsmile:

Kudos to jonl for alerting us to this deal. A very nice light, I'm very happy with it.

Welcome to the best damn light forum period, Overclocker!

Super Thrunite T30 with 2x TN11 extender tubes. Big thanks to HKJ for confirming compatibility.