Thrunite TN 42 ,a new record in Throw

He did eventually say it is what it is and offered me to send it back. But with the taxes and shipping adding up to almost a third of the cost it wasn’t really an option.

I understand. That’s a shame too. You came up on the short end of that deal…. :frowning:

If anyone knows a shop to get one CW for a good price pm me (or even NW if price is good) . Thanks

Check with M4D M4X ——- The deal he has on neutral is close to what I paid

Yea. Shipping and taxes can be expensive for out of country. I have many vn lights… maybe 2 or 3 bad. He offered to repair for free and pay for shipping too. I also heard great story about vinh… he even upgrade other stock light for free… ( if you are nice to him)…

:+1: … It only makes sense for the maker/modder to pay for any costs associated with returning an obviously bad light for repair. A happy customer is worth a lot more than the monetary cost associated with that. :slight_smile:
Word of mouth advertising is great…. but it works both ways. And that applies to anything, not just flashlights. :+1:

Yea… obviously, buying and returning from the over sea can be frustrated. They have to deal with the taxes and shipping… ( 21 days )… so yea… but anyway, I am a vn guy.

Yeah, I’m sure it can be. I don’t have a vn light at this point…. but I can always dream. :wink:

Hello everyone sorry to bring up an old thread. I got the great idea to mod my tn42 without fully knowing what I was doing lol. I added one r100 resistor to the the four r062 resistors that are lined up on the board. So iam pretty new to modding with resisters did I mess up by adding the r100 resistor?

I had used an online tool someone made for TN42 reflector and throw calculation cant find it anymore

Do you mean this one?