Thrunite TN12

Out of curiosity which one did you get? The Neutron has an infinity step up from low to high, so I hope you got that one… I don’t know what the shipping time would be since it would partly depend on you country’s post office but HK ships pretty quickly. I’ve bought a few lights from them (on ebay) and never had an issue so I don’t know how to contact them.

TC12

btw i had to type “county” so i just typed name of my city there. Probably i should type region instead… but fuck it, i hope it will be okay.

Dang was hoping you got the Neutron. The high is 650 lumens instead of 450 for the TC12. And the Neutron ramps up from 12 lumen to 650 (meaning is slowly increase in brightness and you stop whenever you want as opposed to predefined jumps ) so if you wanted the same high mode as the TC12 you could just stop at around 450. You can removed the middle tube for the Neutron to get a smaller configuration and use a 18350 battery instead if you prefer a smaller size. Both come with the same battery and have usb recharging. Plus the Neutron was 15 bucks cheaper.

Did you stop to think that maybe he wants a torch with a tailcap switch, or with specific defined modes instead of ramping?

Sure… just as long as there is a shotgun attached to your flashlight.

And that you fire said shotgun in time. Without missing the hog.

I don’t have a shotgun.

So, how to contact them to see when will my shipment arrive because right now it looks like that i payed for nothing.