Tinydeal Flashlight

Hm. $7.99 ZeusRay compares well to something unknown like that $11.09 “Police” zoomie.

You can buy that police zoomie for less than 4$ if you buy 5 or more.lol

Someone else may just want to buy a flashlight for lightening, though the emitter isn't updated, the price is attractive compared to other stores.

I think people here are more interested in quality lights for a good price and dont just buy all cheap lights they see ;)!

Quality is always the most important factor to concern when buying.

But, if we can find a cheaper product of functions we need, we may also want to have a try

Anyone feeling attracted yet?

Any flashlight in our site attracts you?

Share with us and we will do better in the future.

Flashlights & Torches

USB Rechargeable Mini Torch for you.

We all know safe places to buy Convoy C8, but I wanted to give Tinydeal a try…

This is what I got

Hopefully its a “natural” mistake…. Otherwise I am really looking forward to see what kind of Convoy M2 the winner of Tinydeals giveaway will get….

And for those of you who is reading “The fake-Cree LED Awareness thread”: The LED is of course LB…

I bought 10pcs of those cree xpe lights, all of them fake. What you got is expected from them.

I'm sure this is a mistake, we do have Convoy C8 in stock.

http://www.tinydeal.com/convoy-c8-cree-xm-l2-u2-1-led-5-modes-10w-led-flashlight-px2vwrr-p-155079.html

I have pass your MSG to my colleague and you can also contact our customer service department via sales@tinydeal.com.

Sorry for this issue and if any of you have question for our products, just tell us and we will try our best to solve the problem.

Waterproof LED Flashlight for you

Buy one get 1

Buy one, get one what?
Is this a 2-for-the-price-of-1 deal?

Because the web page says “the free gift will be delivered randomly”

What does that mean?

Your page shows the well known #3 zoomie for $2.95
Not a great price, since most of these are poorly made — but if you’re selling two of those for that price, it’s a better deal.

Is that what you’re offering?

This “delivered randomly” language makes me think you’re doing something else.

I interpreted it as a buy one item and get a free gift that is worth up to $1.99. If tinydeal can clarify the details of the promotion, I may consider picking something up as well.

Buy one get one. Better than gearbest. Right now its buy one get nothing!

TW please clarify what exactly you mean.

At this time, only when you buy those four specific items can you get other free gifts.

Only for Axgio Bike Motorcycle Handlebar, Creative Brick Mug, Solar Garden Light, Electric Toothbrush

At this page :http://www.tinydeal.com/home-buy-one-get-one-free-px2vwrr-si-4826.html

Only 1 day left for the buy one get one promotion, what have you guys bought?

Nothing