Tmart friend code for 15% off

Mine is only 10% so thanks for sharing!

I’ve been working with Sherry from TMart to get the flashlight squared away. Sherry initiated all this prior to me having to take any action after observing what was posted on the board here. I had to send email with pictures, etc. as the 3 mode and 5 mode apparently look identical in appearance. TMart emailed a prepaid mailing label to send it back to NJ. They got it and the 5 mode is being sent from the HK location so it’s going to be a while until it arrives. Hopefully it will be the right one and all will be well.

My first triple XML light, and I can’t wait till night time. Thanks Tmart :smiley:

Is it a floating pill design?

Sure is, but I think they all are, ive not seen a review of the hd2010 triple that isn’t a dropin style.
I’ll go get a digital multi Meter tomorrow but I don’t think it’s run as hard as my hd2010 single XML. If I had to guess I’d say each emitter is running at 1 amp each. Nicer flood so still worth it. Going to test it with different 26650’s as they arrive in the mail

Post some pictures of the pill internals after you're done playing with it.

I was able to significantly improve the heat sinking on my 3XM-L by wrapping the drop-in, P60 style.

I probably won’t be taking the pill apart, but I will be wrapping it in aluminum tape and putting it through the tests that I can do. I’m teaching myself how to solder in August while on parental leave :slight_smile:

Are these codes still working? Got a few in the wish list i want to scratch

Mine expired on the 25th, sorry

Edit, ordered a DMM on Amazon as there to expensive locally

The 5 mode light finally arrived today from Hong Kong. Looks good.