Today Only $4.99 3-Watt Cree XR-E 2D on Woot.com

Bought 3 from WOOT. The star is held against the heatsink only by the pressure of the reflector screwed against it. I would recommend lifting up the Star and putting a little thermal glue under it. Not very good heatsink, only touches around the edge of the star. The LED isn't driven real hard so should be cool enough.

I think it has a huge attractiveness to the "Average Joe " 120 lumens .. IS... bright as hell. it feels well made , it looks like a maglight that costs 3 times more ..

if you want to sell a light this would have been it at under 7 bucks .. it's an easy sale at 15$ ... personally i have no need or desire for something that runs on D cells ..If you've ever spent 7$ on a mini mag .. you need one of these . it's a great sell or gift light I handed my p.h.d. brother a zebralight a D-10 nitecore and this light .. immediately he said oooh.. i rolled my eyes .people equate heft with quality .One reason i bought them might have been is i have a 4 cell maglight and never had the smaller ones 2 D's or C's etc ..

shut up and buy one .. it's a dime