Twelve NEW 2400mAh 18650s, under $30?

Update:

With 3 Panasonic 2900mAh cells the same test gives 2h08m runtime. So if you plot that out, these blue CJ cells fall right in the middle between the 1500 and 2900, so that looks like capacity around 2200mAh.

I just wanted to bump this.

I bought this pack on ebay: New Acer Pack

Notice it shows “Cell made in Japan”

The pack I received looks identical, however, there was permanent marker over the word Japan, and the word Acer.

Cells are blue and look just like the ones in this thread, numbers are slightly different though. They are marked “CJ”.

Very unhappy, was expecting Sanyo cells, not counterfeit.

They're decent cells, I haven't had any of them misbehave. They still get used regularly even though I now have a ton of nicer pulls.

Yeah I expect so, but I bought this pack expecting Japanese cells, not decent Chinese cells. The fact that the pack has “Cell made in Japan” is a kicker.

I am going to test the ones I got, but I already opened a case on Ebay. No one needs counterfeit batteries on Ebay……the ones that are obvious “replacement” battery packs are fine, but when they are marked “Japan”, and “for Acer”, it is pretty bogus.

got a new dell replacement pack with these.
all around 2190mah and 50mohms
tested with a triton and a dick smith esr kit.
i won the pack for $0.99 free shipping so i figured what the hell?
it did not fit the laptop i thought it would and with seconds counting down no time to double check.
so if new they are decent budget cells.
the 50 milliohm i r is why they did well in the above tailcap tests.