UF-1504 Host LED retaining ring for those who bought from the group buy

Please re-pay in USD. Payment in Canadian dollar is less than the requested amount in US dollar, plus I have to pay a penalty for currency conversion. I denied the payment and the money should be returned to you.

Payment made for 2 retention rings.

Payment sent for 2 retaining rings. Thanks

I just spent 45 minutes at the post office. All the orders up to RS4ever have shipped. From RS4ever on, they will ship out next week.

Awesome! You are the man! Can’t wait to get my 1504 and de-domed XP-G2 S4 from MTN Electronics.

pp payment sent for 1 retaining ring matching my 1504 host.
Thanks for doing this!

Technically I could ask for 15 but I don’t use them, so if there’s people that want extra why don’t you split mine up between at least 4-5 people.

For one retaining ring.Good work.Now the wait for the host.

I could use 3 to experiment with lenses, if that's alright with 10nsivern?

Trans a lot

Ciao

He better be or I’ll send you 3 myself. :bigsmile:

Mighty nice of you KKW

djozz, PM me your address and I will send you some on my dime. You do enough for the community that you deserve them.

Payment sent for 2 retaining rings. Thanks.

That is really generous, thanks! (PM'd)

thanks

Payment sent for 1 retaining ring. Really appreciate the help. My advanced thanks. Mozart

i sent you 1.50, on the “friends and family” thingy…

my screen name and “blf” are in the note…

i need five (5) retaining rings… hey, i bought 5 lights on the group buy, what can i say.

I guess i PM you my home address now… (its in the USA)

thanks!

everybody up to now has been shipped.

Thanks for the mail today. The wife was excited when she asked what was in the envelope and I told her a ring. Needless to say she wasn't excited for very long. I'm not sure what the not machinable means?

Appreciate the after sales service.

Payment sent :slight_smile: