UF-H3 headlamp from DD

For me 28 for H3 also looks too high, what about jetbeam BA10 for 28 or less as you offered on another forum, thanks

Hey, i have talked with our manager again, and finally get the price of $25.39, i think this is the lowest price we can offer now. If you are interested in this, just leave your comment here, and i will apply a coupon code for you soon. The UF-H2 has been passed, let's just pay attention to this H3 now!

If you lost money on the H2 and you are losing money on the H3 why are you organizing these buys?

$25.39 with tracking? I'm in!

Crap...not again!! That's 18 cups of coffee I have to make myself.

(I do anyway, but this way it's easier to justify the spending.)

Plus it's a headlamp. I do not have a li-ion headlamp. :)

Umm....that's because money can be earned?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway....usd25 is passable for me.... but seriously angled headlamps/desklamps of a flood nature are great and I have been using mine almost nightly, and for 18650 i'd need to check out the H600 (usd85). I don't have use for a 750lm 3 min headlamp too. 200lm is great, nvm the efficiency coz it's 18650.

Ok I am in.

B or D model?

It looks like the d model based on the color of the headband. It does not take protected 18650's.

Now you are talking!

I'm in for one. Maybe even two.

Thanks Summer!

Just hope to let more people know us, let the people who have bad reviews on us have more chances to experience our service and our product, hope more people will reknow us.

Sure, in for one. Maybe two. :)

So, just to clear this up:

1. Will these come in a box? If so, OEM box (ie. small white box) or the presentation box (magnetic catch, foam insert, free access to a house in Tuscany, ie. the usual)?

2. Like edc said, B model or D model?

I'm certainly interested at this price. Thanks.

I'm In

Hoped for a better price like ~20$.. because normal price is about same to the UF-H2 :(

Well I was so hot on it, but I really have to think about it...

Does the B version work with longer 18650 and the D not? I have most XTARS and HIMAX Batteries.. So if they would not fit, I would definitly pass

DITTO on above. Send me the code please, l am in dependent on answers

What a conundrum...we finally have the light everyone was chomping at the bit to have as a group buy and because of the price many are still backing away from it. Do I get it now when money is tight or do I wait and buy it later somewhere else for only a few dollars more?

I'm on the fence now at $25.39 especially after being locked out of the UF-H2 group buy at its spectacular price. Was really hoping this one would be the great deal I would be able to take advantage of that would make up for being screwed out of before. Still with the others that aren't impressed by this price.

The issue is the price. usd25 is passable for me, but not to others who are obviously aiming for usd20. You may or may not care for it, but tracking is thrown in "FOC" for a fuss-free nice experience. (for an obvious reason)

However, lights of this form factor really is very usable esp with a magnetic bottom. I even use it when i was changing the drivers of my DRY triple-XMLs. I just stick it on something magnetic, wa lah.... And with the bigger body of the 18650, it can run on high prob indefinitely. With 18650 there is more capacity too, and still not that much bigger than the UF-H2.

Funny thing is, though it is type II anodisation, it is really pretty tought and actually outlasts in scratch-proofness than some of my other type II anodisation lights. Most prob due to the reason that the UF-Hx lights do not have any sharp edges for the anodisation to chip/wear out. Trust me, though i do not own 50 branded lights, i still have a couple and the surface quality/solidness/cutting feels like it is a branded light.

So it indeed is going to be very usable, and dinodirect knows it (open secret). Ths size of this is even slightly smaller than a SC600.

So i will just spend the extra $5 and make the GB a success.

Might be in! Would like to know the answers to some of the questions asked about the light first though.

I´m interested too. Summer I PM you about an issue with my Dino points.

not lumen wise, but visually, how will the brightness of this compare to the UF-H2? I have heard a light must be more than twice the lumens to double the brightness to the eye, something like that ":o)

Also, would appreciate knowing if this can take a protected cell..

Maybe this lite at $25 would take away my unceasing desire for the Zebralight H502 due out next month, but at $69. No way!

Bro, you make it sound like they intentionally said "Johnny Mac cannot purchase" and screwed you. lol

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it simply a "snooze you lose" situation?

Maybe we can opt out of the tracking and save 2 more bucks?

At $25 I'm bordeline, but probably in for 1. I want to know more about the specs though, like most of us.