UF H6, alternative headlamp for ZL H600

That is awesome!! Thanks for gettin us that deal! I’m ordering at least one when I get home!

They saw my answer on this post? Haha it is exactly the price I wondered it could be for a group buy.

No, I've been in contact with them. But I suggested 38$ after reading your post which probably was inspired by the "25+" discount from MF. :D

No, haha, I was just kidding, but hey, good price for it, I will have to buy one, I should to be fair with what I promised.

that is seeeeexxxxxxiiii :slight_smile:

Finally got a shipping confirmation for my headlamp.
And to my negative surprise it will be sent from ………China
I won it at an auction here in Japan, but because my Japanese is lacking, I didnt know it was from an overseas seller… Really annoying. And the shipping cost was really crazy, but I thought that japanese shipping is expensive any way… But this bugger isn`t living in Japan.
Long story short… I still have to wait a few more days… or weeks… just like others who ordered one, from China

Thanks! Me too. :)

This site is like a virus. Once again I pushed the “pay now” button… How will I explain this to my wife…

For one of these lights, I can assume it is my fault to your wife’s eyes.

By the way, manafont lowered the price down to $39.

Hey wow I just noticed this new light. I’ve always thought that the H4 is the most useful of the Ultrafire H-series lights because it was the only one with a reflector. But the H4 wasn’t very popular, I think because it uses either a 16340 or 17670, so not much runtime, and not many people have a 17670. This H6 is like an H4 but awesomer in four big ways:

• uses a much more standard battery than a 17670
  • lots more runtime than either a 16340 or 17670
  • better UI (the ramping on the other H lights is slow, and very difficult to set to the lowest low, and then once you get it just right, you lose your setting if you need to switch it to any other output temporarily)
  • XM-L for more output

+1 for a group buy!

Cheapest is 38$ right now: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/9953

Aww dangit I bought one. I’ll buy another if I like it though.

Its a pocket rocket

Totally agree with EDC bro. This thing is BRIGHT.

I have received the light today. From HK 20 Jul to SGP 27 Jul in 7 days.

Thats great service by Ultrafire. There are seemingly some light blemishes on the body of the light. Other than that. The light is truely small and useful.

It is the smallest 18650 light I have owned. Never expect it to be such a petite size. Powerful 4 brightness level with electronic switch.

Loving it so far.

Hey there C-channel, just wondering whether this uses PWM for its lower modes? Sounds like a great head torch, and I’m considering buying it but am very sensitive to PWM.

I e-mailed Ultrafire about this a couple of weeks ago, and did not understand what PWM meant!

Cheers!
d337944

Some comparison of sizes between Solarforce L2 Sand and Ultrafire H6.

I will find out about PWM n post on beamshots later. Need to figure out how to.

So when is the group buy? :bigsmile:

If there is no review upcoming from a reputable reviewer, I might post something later. I'm currently trying to take it apart to see what the internals look like.