Ultimate EDC? Customized Olight S10; "Oh Light!"

Hi Guys,

As saypat said, the UV in this particular one is a 400nm, but Luxeon makes them in a wide range of wavelengths in the same package so any one of them could be installed on my board.

The reflector in the s10 is orange peel, which makes the colors mix fairly well. The beams are off-center but they’re really not bad. I have put this board into a Blackshadow Queen which has a bit smooth reflector and those color beams are awful!

The ramping strobe uses a fixed on-time of 15ms, with off time ramping from 1ms to 1985ms logarithmically, so in most cases the duty cycle is fairly low. For the stunner mode (randomized strobe with all colors) the duty cycle tends to be higher (but changes randomly) as it is intended to disorient.

If anyone is interested in a light like this with my RGBWUV driver, please send me a PM to discuss. Thanks!

Hi guys,

Here’s the update that describes the latest firmware for this driver:

Awesome tterev3…simply awesome!

I would call this the “Godlight”.

Nice EDC! Thanks for sharing!

I really like the idea of multiple emitters but would prefer in a larger host and dedicated buttons. Something like the Nitecore Chameleon but with Sunwayman F40A police strobes.