UltraFire C1 impressions

I was going to suggest a Solarforce bezel but I just tried one and the threads are different. The 504B has different threads also.

Never used copper foil…Is this the same stuff you can get at Lowe’s. The roll is pretty darn big and $35-$40 i think I used to buy these for roof repairs back then…S**t, i think i may even have some left over . somewhere…Its does have an adhesive. Can is use it ir is this copper purpose designed for LED’s?

The C1’s have been around for sometime now…I have a bunch i use for parts. The new assault crown is bad ass and
its good for 2 things only…Its pretty and it shreds. I have the name brand and waiting on the knock offs to show up some day…uhhh I’ll post pics this evening

I’m not sure, but I was under the impression the copper sheeting at the hardware store is too thick for good P60 use. Needs to be >12mm or something?

Roger that on the C1. I knew it had been around for a bit, but I liked the design. Wish I wouldn’t have gotten a pieced together clunker. I emailed Manafont, but I’m not expecting much. I’ll either have to buy another C1 body alltogether, or find someone who maybe has a used one that they’ve parted out and still has the lens retaining ring (hint hint). :slight_smile:

The assault bezel is really cool. I bought one of the ridiculous ones for my SF L2, and it looks neat and dangerous, but effs up the beam signature pretty bad - kills my spill. :stuck_out_tongue: This C1 bezel has the look but doesn’t effect spill much at all. So for a crazy assault bezel I’ll never use for anything, the C1 bezel is at least non-intrusive.

I guess I should have expected to get a dud at some point from Manafont. Cheap is cheap. Just a bit disappointed. Sounds like I’m already on my way to owning way more hosts than I’ll ever use anyway, so… whatever. :slight_smile: Fun stuff.