Update: Keygos Admits To Using Different Parts On Some Keygos KE-5 Flashlights

I just received my second Keygos KE-5, and it has the green driver. Does anyone have their website or email? I watch some of the videos on the KE-5 and it makes mine look like a maglite.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Contact Erica keygos.cs@gmail.com

Thanks alot....

I just received my replacement KE5 from Keygos. 3.3a on an un-protected Tenergy! WOW this thing is very impressive!!!

My first one would pull 2.3-2.4 and honestly I have grown to really like it as it was. Keygos has asked that I send the first one back but I am thinking about offering to buy it from them and gift it to my younger brother.

Very happy :)

Thanks ILF

Well I just received my replacement KE-5. It burns at 3.10 amps at the tailcap. al ot brighter than my other one that was a dud. My first one will still outhrow it though. But this one will work. I'm happy at least. I think my son will like it.

Great to see the new flashlights are giving more power and are brighter and better. Laughing Has anybody identified the new lights parts, or the differences between the lesser and better flashlights?

What colour is the emitter board in these new flashlights? What type of driver is it?