[UPDATE Sofirn 11.11 SALE; yuji led C01 and SP36 will be available!!!]

Thanks again for the promo code Tracy. Looking forward to my 1st Sofirn. :slight_smile:

Youā€™re right. The cost of transport from Amazon is high. When ordering on Aliexpress there is no problem. The shipping price is low. Thatā€™s why I buy Aliexpress. I already have a flashlight in your cart. Sofirn is a very correct company. I have about ten flashlight from Sofirn.

[UPDATE Sofirn 11.11 SALE] https://sofirn.aliexpress.com/store/2933049/pages/promotion-20181111.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.pcShopHead_6309910.2 New models, old models, batteries & chargers.

All you need about lights are in BIG SALE

I gotta ask, as Iā€™ve seen them around foreverā€¦ and itā€™s been bugging me just as long.

What are those ā€œ1 USDā€ and ā€œPrice different / checkout linkā€ things?

What are they used for? How are they used? Etc. :smiley:

It is just for buying misc things that might not be listed or if there is additional shipping costs due to the buyers location. So if an order needs $4 more added to it, they can click a quantity of 4.

Interesting, tnx.

Sofirnā€¦any news about 21700 C8F without the tail switch?

Busy making other lights, you need to waiting longer.

BTW, just asking, why hunger for tail cap without switch?

I have literally no use for the tail switch, so for me a swichless tail would mean:

• less size
  • less weight
  • lower resistance

Neither of these is really huge. If Sofirn never promised such tail, maybe I would have ordered C8F with a switch at some occasion already. But since I see on the horizon a variant that is better for me I prefer to wait.
OTOH if Sofirn now announced that they resigned from making the switchless tail, I would be less eager to buy than if I never waited for it. Thatā€™s because I am already used to thinking about the better variant and purchasing the light with a switch would mean a downgrade. But I would probably accept that downgrade when given a good enough price. :wink:

All these.

I could live with the switch no problem (ā€™though it can be a bit confusing if the light doesnā€™t turn on becauseā€¦ e-switched off? tailswitch off? tailcap locked-out? any or all?), but itā€™d be nice to have the switchless option for a strictly e-switch model. Iā€™d be okay with an add-on purchase for the switchless cap.

And being able to ā€œswitchā€ (haha) between either of the two caps would let you tailor the light to your immediate needs.

I ordered a blue SP10B on 11.11 from Sofirn Official store. So far they haven't shipped it yet. The status still shows "Awaiting Shipment". I think I might need to extend the processing time on AliExpress web page tonight. I don't want to see my order being cancelled automatically.

Maybe Sofirn has received too many orders?

No worries. Sofirn is a top notch group. I canā€™t imagine that would happen with an established store such as Sofirn. My order shows to have shipped. ā€œAwaiting deliveryā€

I just did that for several orders that appear stuck in Aliā€™s system.

We are in the busiest part of the season in China. Thanks to all the Holiday sales, shipping is going to be much longer than normal. This happens every year at this time (November-December).