[UPDATED M4D deal] Manker “EDC Muscle Combo – BLF Limited”

Thanks for the update M4D M4X! Looking forward to this, now the dilemma begins, what color for the MC13…… white is always good, but I have an Acebeam L17 already, so red or green? Blue would be cool on strobe, you could make bad drivers think a cop is nearby when you walk your dog… ugh its like watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your brand new car…

this is not at all the price we expect))

You have to have a code for the correct price, but they haven’t been sent out yet.

Thanks for your explanation. Now I understand.

Hello my dear friends!

I just sent the emails with the links and codes for the Manker BLF Combo
(and a bit of explanation)

-> LET US KNOW WHEN YOU PULL THE TRIGGER! :D
please post which options you hae choosen

if you do not receive the email within an hour:
- check your spam and other folders! (some mailapps sort in a weird way...)
- search for the senders name: martin.rathmanner@gmail.com

€dit:
mails that came back unable to be delivered:
Cmcrap@mailbox.com

And ordered, thank you.

I went with white/neutral w/ no batteries. Thanks!

Is it possible to add the glow gasket? I don’t see them as a side option other than when you directly order the light outside the package.

Ordered, Thanks Max and Manker

I was literally just asking the other day if anyone made a CULN thrower AND HERE IT IS! Order placed!

i ask Manker if they can add the gasket as seperate item which can be added

Order placed. Thrower - white, flooder - neutral, with batteries. I thought the glow gasket came as part of the package with the light?

Ordered:-)

Ordered!

Throw white, flood neutral ordered.

Gasket is not part of the package?

ordered , thrower green, flooder cool white

i clearify that

Ordered, had to go with white for thrower and neutral white for flooder. I really thought about the red, but in the end, the white is just more useful. Thanks again!

I chose no batteries but really hope I don’t regret that and the springs are sufficient for unprotected batteries.

Ordered Thrower Red and Flooder Neutral White.

Thanks! :smiley: