[UPDATED M4D deal] Manker “EDC Muscle Combo – BLF Limited”

I order mine without battery. Got tracking number since 14 sep and today finally 4px shows status arrived at dongguan china. I guess its ship by boat. Well …will wait patiently.

It’s always said that but it only took a few days to get to the US for my other stuff so I think it comes by air especially since the airport it ends up at, is ORD in Illinois

Mine is in the UK. Might get it tomorrow if the Customs God’s are willing

Be sure to let us know your first thoughts! Can’t wait but mine is currently in HK :smiley:

just received email from manker
my package was returned and they currently have no other method to ship to Indonesia
:confused:

Mine has also landed in the UK. The tracking number is now updating on Royal Mail’s site and it’s due for delivery tomorrow

Mine was delivered today but not able to have a play yet as I’m out of town.

Just got mine, batteries on charge. The E14 III tint is excellent, I chose green for the thrower and it is very green and very throwy, build quality is good and all accessories are present. I am very happy with my new toys, thank you to Max and Manker for the opportunity. Roll on darkness.

great to hear!

BTW:

Please be not "shocked" by the imperfection. in the MC13 Lens.

that's a production mark and can be found on all flashlights using that lens ;)

Affirmative...see the imperfection of Acebeam's E10 TIR optic (which seems to be the same as in MC13) in amaretto's review on TLF.

https://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/acebeam-e10-review-und-passaround.76244/

(please scroll down a bit to find the corresponding picture)

I also found this mark on the TIR optic of my Acebeam L17 even though it is much less visible there. Fortunately, it has no impact on the beam.

nice ;)

It looks like UK people got their lights. US people are still waiting…
My shipment (to California) just departed Hong Kong. It’s getting closer. :smiley:

I need a new light. Please arrive next week so I don’t have to order more lol.

Just checked - mine made it to Chicago Ohare Intl. on the 24th.

My tracking number is USPS. I’m in California too. Shows shipping label was created in Compton. Do you have a different shipping method? Thanks.

Nope. I just used manker’s default shipping method. Not expedited.

Where did you get the USPS tracking number? Mine also says it’s “Encoded” today in Compton after being handed off in HK on 9/23

I got the 4000k version of the E14. In comparison to other lights I estimate it to produce 2000lm, maybe a little more. I know the 4000k version won’t produce 4K lumens and two reviews have indicated that less than 3K is what to expect. Anyone tested theirs yet?

It was sent as the tracking in the shipping confirmation email. I didn’t order batteries. Maybe that’s it? Dunno.

Edit:

It actually just updated. Maybe I’ll get it this week.

September 27, 2020, 8:12 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220
Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 8:12 am on September 27, 2020 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

September 23, 2020, 5:30 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220

The 4px tracking number works with Usps it’ll be the same number

Arrived in UK at the weekend. Really nice build quality, I’m very impressed.
Thanks Max and Manker for making this happen