USA Registered for Batteries Logistics + GAW

2. I recommend Panasonics NCR18650B for full stocks.

1, Yes
1A, UP14997674951456 USA Registered
Not sure how to track as the UPS does not show info. Order status is shipped and ordered 4 days ago.

2A, B, C, D would be 30Q and VTC6

Ordered are the LiitoKala Lii - 50A 5000mAh 26650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery 4Pcs for $23.32 Shipped registered.

Another Order placed

1, Yes
1A, UP14997691356922 USA Registered
Not sure how to track as the UPS does not show info. Order status is shipped and ordered 4 days ago.

Ordered are the LiitoKala Lii - 50A 5000mAh 26650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery 4Pcs for $23.32 Shipped registered.

And finally a Killer Deal on 4pcs 30Q (under cost? sale) for $12.99 shipped

1, Yes
1A, Azerbaijan Air Mail: AEL10107858575US
Not sure how to track as the http://www.sypost.net/ does not show info. Order status is shipped and ordered 4 days ago.

I get the same, which I pick because it doesn’t pay to spend an extra 20% of the cost of a cheap doodad just on postage for registered mail. In fact it’s specified as unregistered.

Takes a while, roughly a month after ordering it to receive it, but I still got 4-5 things via that method no problem.

Got 2 more on the way. A bit frustrating to not know if they’re still stuck overseas or are out for delivery, but hey, it’s free. :smiley:

What is the end carrier to your door? USPS?

As far as I recall, yeh.

10180 and 10280 cells would be great

2. The Batteries Collection Page here: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-batteries-collection-special-271.html(link is external)

A. Which item you recommend for full stocks? As other have said, 30Qs. I run these in jus about everything I have and always need more.

B. Which one you wanna get @ below-cost price ( Price given here)? NCR18650B 4pc. Maybe around $19.

C. Which item in your mind, can be listed on Gearbest and be added to the sub-page for Batteries Collection? Not sure I understand this question. An item (battery?) not already listed? I guess some hi drain 26650s.

Thanks.

To date I have never ordered anything battery related from Gearbest, but I hope to change that situation in the future :slight_smile:

1) Therefore: no, haven’t had the chance to use any of the shipping options yet.

2) All my batteries are Samsung and Panasonic, they seem great. I am sure there are more or better products out there and I just discovered http://lygte-info.dk (from our forum member HKJ). Will do my research and then scan gearbest!
a- for stock: Samsung, Panasonic
b- for flash/promo sales: Liitokala or Samsung
c- battery collection: More smaller batteries, more 26650 (2 pack)

More usb rechargeable flashlights and usb powered light bars

I also would like to see more 14500 cells and AAA LiIon cells. But I have always find too expensive compared to 18650. They cost just as much or more but you only get 1/4 of the energy (750mAh compared to 3000mAh)

tracking on gearbest doesn’t seem to work

But it does work on the Sweden Post Nord site and on the link provided by GearBest: Direct Link track adn trace

I want more usb fans. Preferably big ones like the digoo 10 inch usb fan that can be powered both with usb and 2x18650 and has 2 speeds

I think you can add more AA power banks.

I mean good ones such as the ones from sanyo/panasonic or the xiaomi zi5

2. The Batteries Collection Page here: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-batteries-collection-special-271.html (link is external)

A. Which item you recommend for full stocks?
NCR18650B

B. Which one you wanna get @ below-cost price ( Price given here)?
NCR18650B

C. Which item in your mind, can be listed on Gearbest and be added to the sub-page for Batteries Collection?
You should add the Panasonic NCR18650GA

2A: Please list Aspire 18350 1300mah.

Question 2

A. Recommended for stock: Samsung 30Q and Sony VTC6.
B. Sony VTC6
C. Aspire 18350

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have ordered batteries in the past from gearbest. Pana b and GA/30q/hg2. But stopped when the shipping went crazy high was cheaper in the USA at that point. Never tried the USA registered.
Average order time is about a month or longer. When the order says shipped on the site. The post date on the package is usually two weeks later. I have ordered from the USA warehouse once my opus 2.2 charger on sale.

I’d like to see full stocks of 25r, 30q and vtc 5/6. Panna b is a good cell for stock lights 3 amps and under. Once you start modding they have to much resistance and fall on their face. I only use them for powerbanks now.

I would like to see the new shockli 5500 26650 added to the site in significant stock and litto Kala 5000mah or their 5500 which is kinda rare

I have not ordered USA registered since i am in Canada but i recommend carrying the Sanyo NCR18650GA 18650, good capacity and discharge rate

Genuine aa and aaa eneloops please