USB charger anilyzer

Still leaning towards the YZXStudio, right now towards the zy1270 I think. Want the meter, and the cable tester is a big plus as I seem to burn through USB cords fast, but wondering if its my phone or the cord…

HKJ, I found one review of this type of device on your site, but I could not track down any others… Your site can be tricky to find stuff some times… But thanks a lot for the chart, very helpful.

I have reviews of 5 models. Do a search on the usb page ( index of USB equipment ) for “ZY”. There are other usb meters on that page, but you will have to browse the list to find them.

Hi Sir, I found that you are really active in the power bank topics in the forum. Currently, I have a pretty awesome USB Voltage meter and tester with QC trigger and Power Delivery functions to give away for reviewing and suggestion. If you are interested by any chance, please PM me or email to: geek1108@hotmail.com (link sends e-mail)
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks.

My first USB meter was the Keweisi KWS-V20 and KWS-V21 (I bought the 2 same time — and basically both are almost exactly the same). Had been using them for a few months, but the current (A) readings sometimes seems to jump around…

While reading more about USB meters, I came across the J7-4T (OLED USB Display Tester) reviewed by HKJ, which I was able to order online (AliExpress). It appears to be a lot more precise than the KWS-V20 and V21. (I haven’t learned about the YZXStudio models yet — which seem to not be readily available in AliExpress — I currently don’t have an eBay account, not sure if they have free shipping to my country…).

So far the J7-4T appears to be serving me well (I have also gotten the ZKE EBD-USB+ after reading the reviews here). Between the 2 of them, they seem to be able to do a lot of measurements. The J7-4T and the EBD-USB+ (metering function) appear to be consistent with each other (unlike the KWS-V20/V21 which can have a bit more ‘jumpy’ readings). I was wondering if the YZXStudio models are a LOT better (more precise/accurate) than the metering functions of the J7-4T and/or EBD-USB+? I don’t have high-end stuff for calibrating and measuring…

Basically I like to do some tests with some stuff (cables, power banks, batteries, etc) from myself or friends and relatives.

Mmm just stay with j7

Precision depends on calibration and as you can see in my review the one I got was slightly off in calibration.
The difference between this meter and YZX meters is not really the precision, but more versatility, due to more connectors and a few more measurements (Like cable resistance (Some models) and directly shows what coding is used, not only the voltages).