User List ranking

This is the one I meant to quote. As i under stand it , every time he deletes he loses a post in his count? Is that correct? If so, he will not want to lose a post so he will stop deleting!

Keith

Oh ok, now I get ya. Hopefully it works.

Hell, I don’t even understand it LOL! Was in a hurry & quoted the wrong post. I re quoted the right post. I would delete this one but don’t want to lose a post count HaHa.

Keith

mwhahuahaa :bigsmile:

+ 1 for mehee!! ;)

There should be an "obligatory" giveaway when the post count of any user hits N x 1000. Of course we can't force anyone, but we can always add some peer pressure.. ;)

My post count is already quite near 1k, so maybe I could start this tradition.

Any comments? Silly idea, should be abandoned, and quick?

Not silly at all. I think it's a great tradition to start.

Foy

I may never hit 1000 but yea, maybe a Commemorative Blf edition light with 1000 on it.

Keith (who thinks it should start at 500 posts HeHe)

kreisler, your posts are so creative (sometime) I think you should get credit for “TWO” posts for each one LOL. Maybe I will start a poll?

Keith

http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/stupidcomics300.html

Possibly the best reason for carrying an edc ..

cute girl kriesler ... I approve of your post

See, they didn’t use mcgizmo, HDS etc……they used AN Maglite to save the world! John Birch society LOL

Keith (who feels safe now thanks to Mag)

TAKE THAT SATAN!! This started the fad of bringing flashlights to church services and camp revival meetings. Satan hates and fears the gleam of a 3 D-cell Maglite!!

Great comic, Boaz! Thanks for posting.

I agree, that Satan comic is awesome.

Thanks Boaz . . . .

ruthFoy

Women always play with, or twirl strands of their hair if they are interested.

Trust me.

Random thread bump. Forgot how to find the user list.

I do not think it is here yet, under the new version.

This functionality is also not available anymore for technical reasons. Also it was effectively useless, since it’s almost impossible to locate the name you are looking for in a list of 16,000.

Only you… can make this world seem bright.

In a way it nice since it always cluttered up the messages page.