UV triple using Sofirn C8F

Translucent Boots:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Different-button-rubber-tips-for-sofirn-flashlight/2933049_32833386523.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.30.4c0511963KlYbx

When you order you need to specify in comments- translucent rubber cover for e-switch for C8F (not black)

Well heck...I saw those but figured they only had black. I'll pick some up, thanks! Now to figure out a driver. Not my forte.

Use the stock C8F driver from the same sofirn AE site or buy the complete host it works great. You need to modify the e-switch to light it up by bridging 2 of the 3 terminals on the e-switch board. I cant remember which 2 but I found it in the C8F thread here on BLF.

I've got two of them. I bought it just for the UV swap and liked the light so much I decided to buy a second to keep stock. Is the stock driver not pushing too many amps for the UV emitters on high (would be ramp ceiling for me)...? I'm not really set up yet to do decent measuring/testing and other than some simple linear swaps and 7135 add/remove I'm still learning about drivers. I'd like to run these near a safe max current and not worry about timing/heat since I will use it a lot, but still want the ability to reduce with ramping or several modes. Keeping the stock setup would be awesome but I'd resolved to go tail-switch only if need be.

Definitely doing the switch mod soon, thanks for mentioning that again!

I have not had any problems running the LG and SV emitters that Djozz tested on turbo for a minute at a time. On high you can go a lot longer without overheating. Stock is the way to go for sure.

you can kinda sorta see , um, urine and semen stains, though if they are on most fabrics, the fabric will also glow and obscure the stains

you can see that kind of thing around toilets, and bathroom walls - but if certain kinds of cleaners were used, they will leave UV-glow spots also

wle