vapcell

Definitely interested in the 18350. Thanks for making this opportunity!

I’d like to try the 18350 cells, so purty. Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!
I’d like to try a 18350.

I’m interested in 18350. thanks for the gaw! never tried a vapcell.

Got 2 26650s and 1 18650. Not only that they work like charm, but also the white design icons on the wraps are fancy. If I win I am going to choose 14500 to power my newly arrived Lumintop Tool AA.

Thanks for the giveaway!
I am interested in 18350.

Nice, I’ll be in for a few

I’d like to try the 18350 cells,. Thanks for the giveaway!

I want vapcell 18350 1100mah

I wish for 18350

Thanks for the giveaway! I’d like the 18350 since I already have a few shorty convoys to use them on.

One more thought….frankly I’m not sure if it’s a good one.
I would love to have such cells but I’m not sure that’s common.

Do unprotected high-current cells with USB charging. VTC6, VTC6A, P28 or similar cell with hardly any resistance added. And charging (or maybe powerbank :wink: ).

would love to test the vapcell 16340, never had a vapcell so far.
thanks for the GAW!

Count me in with the contest. I have heard good reports on Vapcell and would love to compare to my existing batteries. Any chance of setting up an Amazon, U.S. store?

I’m interested in 18350. Thanks for this chance!
can’t wait to try Vapcell batteries.

Good ideal。 Has any company ever done high power battery with USB interface charging ?
We need to study this. :slight_smile:

In general USB rechargable cells in most sizes are high on my interest list and I’ve seen many. The highest power I’ve seen claimed is 10A from Klarus. I may have seen 10A 18650 from some other vendor, I’m not sure…but probably not. I don’t fully trust these numbers - Klarus used to sell NCR18650GA as 3600 mAh cell. And I surely haven’t seen anything over 10A.

I’m interested in 18350. Thanks!

Kind regards

Guess today is the big day. Good luck to all.

Could be he meant ten working days.