Victorinox Stayglow Climber. Anyone feel the love?

Stayglow Climber Boy Scouts of America version…

Stayglow SwissChamp…

There’s also a FieldMaster on there as well.

Chris

That is the Ebayer I purchased some Victorinox tools from. Good seller.

Which one? Central Valley is who I bought my SwissChamp from and a couple of Zermatt large leather holster with sharpening steels.

They are great. The seller in the first link, I’ve never dealt with.

Chris

From central valley I have purchased two stayglow climbers. One translucent orange explorer. One silvertech climber. One cobalt blue spartan with extra scales meaning pen, mini screwdriver, pin. I sold it because having scissors is important. Other reputable sellers are B & H and Adorama. I believe the price of their knives (Victorinox) will be greatly increased soon. That is why I purchased so many. Never purchsed anything from the first seller.

I use a different SAK for around the house tasks every month. Silly but true.

My absolute favorite model is the Victorinox-Wenger S557 red/black evogrip knife. It is both smaller and lighter than the Swiss Champ. Has almost as many tools of the champ. B and H sells them for under $50.00. I do not have a photo of mine to post right now.

My dad’s a doctor and has been gifted SAKs from his patients and drug reps—mostly classics, but I was searching through his ‘banker’s box’ of knives and came across an Officer’s with the Armageddon movie logo on it in silver ALOX. Kind of neat.

I gifted my Climber to a nephew and have a SwissChamp and Huntsman here. Looking for another SwissChamp to fill my other Zermatt holster.

Almost 5 years with heavy use with my SC, although I’m also a Leatherman Super Tool v.1 fan, for about a dozen years.

I have plenty of nice knives, but these things work well for me, in everyday use.

Chris

Yep, that’s a shame the stayglow models aren’t available worldwide :frowning:

Sure I could buy one off ebay from a US seller, but they are x2 the price of a regular Climber model :smiling_imp:

Got these two Victorinox Flashlights about 13 or 14 years ago. Big one uses 2xAA and the little one 2xAAA. Need to twist the head to turn off or on. One mode only. When I first got them I thought, man are these ever bright!