Video Review: Cima 1, fixed blade bushcraft style knife with abuse test (Esee-3 Clone 7cr17MoV)

Everbuying have it too:

http://www.everbuying.net/china-cima.html

Thanks! I’ve never used Everbuying before, so I did not think to check there. At least I don’t think I’ve used Everybuying before.

OK .

Got this knife yesterday and I like it , but man this thing is heavy !

Due to this fact , I wish the handle material was a bit grippier when I chop with it . I may have to explore ways to improve the handle texture .

Some filework , maybe , or perhaps some holes or some other stippling ...

So, I’ve found when you see stuff online and when you read stuff, you often don’t have a clue really how big or heavy it is, even if you see the weight on screen. At least that’s how it is with me. I made a point in the review for the Schrades to talk about how heavy the knife was. You weren’t the only person to bring it up being heavy, after getting the knife, and seeing my review. Which is why I brought up the weight in the Schrades more often. Duly noted.

I like the heft of it. It can definitely take a beating. Let me know what you come up with!

I ordered one of these totl knives from gearbest. I’ll report back with a quality overview.

It’s a refreshing change to get some guy from the USA doing video knife reviews who (a) actually talks rather than mumbles incoherently and (b) understands the English art of Sarcasm.

SP

Awesome, looking forward to it. I’ve gotten a few other budget fixed blades since this one, and I keep coming back to the Cima, because of it’s easy pocket clip. I pick it up and just slide it in my jeans pocket. One person on my Youtube channel complained that the mechanism that holds in his knife isn’t as sturdy as my sample in the video, so let’s hope that yours is fine.

Aaah... the Marble Mouth Reviewers that never go outside.

Mmmm i need that cima 1 but with 9cr13mv or 9cr18mov steel and a longer blade…

This one is on sale for just over $20 with coupon code conegb. I bought 2 to use while my son and I regrind a few blades & come up with handles for our winter knife projects.