Walk me through shipping from China

+1

This is the secret magic of the new world economy. In our quest for efficiency and Hierarchical Collective Command Structure, we’ve lost the elements of wonder and surprise. Now we can enjoy that again!

“I wonder if anyone noticed my order?”
“I wonder if they have any to ship?”
“I wonder if they even have any of those silly little yellow envelopes to ship it in?”
“I wonder if their version of ”Postal Patty” has sticky fingers?”
“I wonder if their ”customs” liked my item enough to get sticky fingers?”
“I wonder if that ”slow boat from China” sank?”
“I wonder if the US ”customs” liked my item enough to get sticky fingers?”
“I wonder why USPS seems-to-and-then-won’t track SingPost packages?”
“I wonder if anyone knows anything about Logistics in this crazy system?”
“I wonder if my own ”Postal Patty” has sticky fingers?”
“I wonder if I can still find the order on my system, to try to follow up?”
“I wonder why I did this?”
“I wonder if any of it is real…”

“SURPRISE!!!”

“I wonder why I was so worried!”

Or you could just take cabfrank’s & Boaz’s more-pragmatic advice.

It’s either that or pay extra for the insane regulatory and tax burdens imposed on the people who try to do business here.

rant
(I prefer to share my meager accumulation of resources with those who purposefully strive to keep my operating costs DOWN, not those who artificially increase it for no good reason.) /rant

I also recommend you to try other package tracking site like TrackingMore. If you are interested in knowing main China post tracking info explanations, you can check China post tracking in English.

“start wondering where your stuff is at about day 23” is so spot on accurate I almost died reading your post! In fact I signed up just to express that LOL! So exactly true for me as well over 4 years from your post. Cheers Friend.

A guy in a Kayak paddles it across the pacific and eventually hands it to your customs service after lying about its contents, this is assuming you selected express shipping

About the most accurate description.
I have stuff arrive in a week from China and then again, i have waited almost 3 months for the longest.
9/10 it gets here. Kaidomain uses a tracked courier and i like to use them for reliability. Not the cheapest but i don’t care about a few extra £$€ for the peace of mind.

And then it gets handed to my postman:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoEv-9vBdzh_hfsTTis1WcuO54bJTg

Spam? ^

:black_small_square:︎I don’t think so.:black_small_square:
Sounds legit. :white_check_mark:

I am waiting for my parcel for more than 10 days.

No data for YF000897796.

What do you advice me to do ? Track &Trace

Didn’t use your link, but that tracking number wasn’t listed on the site I use. Contact the seller. Doesn’t look like it shipped.

Try again……. a few days later.

Banggood tracking is OK most of the time.

But in Ali Express, if the purchased item is low value, and the seller ships it by the cheapest way, on China Post?, then the tracking system would remain “unavailable” until a few weeks later, when suddenly the package appears in your mailbox. This just happened to me today: the arrival by post of a light diffuser for my Astrolux FT03.

Is that definitely the tracking number and not an order number or something?

It’s just spam. Click on the “mark as spam” button and concentrate on real problems.

I didn’t notice that this one was spam too. I did report those following posts linking different tracking websites that just happened to create a new account today.