Wallbuys

Back your paypal with a visa card and when paypal says you have to send the item back ... you call visa and let them cance; payment and let the big guns of visa play hard ball with paypal.

these companies hope you'll quit and go away tell them you will not and prove it to them .be nice and persistant and then go to dispute if the blow you off ...they have the money to refund you from ME when they screwed me :P

Assume about 8% losses when buying from china .just factor it into the price and you'll be fine ..Assume you're going to take pics and a video every time you have a problem and lastly don't sweat it because that's how they win ...you quit and go away mad .. nice business model huh ?

Post ‘757’ in 234 messages thread? Could you check the link?

Whoops, I meant #157, good catch.

You may have got the link when BLF was having problems. Page# should be >2 for msg#157, meaning not your fault.

Great Advice!
I ALWAYS fund the Paypal payment with the mastercard, this keeps Paypal honest in having to back up my purchase.
Learned that lesson while working on the other side of the table, selling computers mail order when they first became a consumer item.
Amiga 2000 anyone? :slight_smile: or an old Atari with tape backup, ha ha.

later,
Keith

After reading about taff’s experience with his SL3 from Wallbuys, I was getting a bit worried about the one I ordered. I hadn’t received mine at the time. It’s never a good feeling reading about someone’s bad experience with the same product you have on order from the same vendor.

I got my SL3 from Wallbuys today. I don’t have any other Shadow products to compare, but the SL3 I got seems to be in decent condition. As for sharp edges, they could have done a better job on rounding out some corners. I don’t think they’re quite sharp enough to cut on though. Those sharp edges here and there are pretty much all you have to hold onto. Not much knurling anywhere on this light. Reflector and lens were pretty clean. Brightness seems about right from what I can tell. This is a very attractive light.

I also ordered some TrustFire 26650 batteries in the same shipment. To my surprise, they were wrapped in a couple of pink silicone iphone 5 bumper cases (new- still in their plastic packaging). My order was for SL3 + 2x26650. The iphone 5 cases were extra freebies, I guess. They’re no use to me. I don’t even have an iphone.

Anyways, just came here to say that I don’t think those Shadow SL3 that WB sells are fakes. At least the one I got isn’t likely a fake.

I`am having a hell of a time with Wallbuys i have sent photo they look`d at the photo`s and from the photo the Shadow SL3 was 1600lm and the Shadow JM26 was 800lm can they tell lumens on a photo and now the batteries i has ask`d for a refund + p&p to send it back

Paul

You said jm26 outshines sl3. How then could sl3 gets 1600lm and jm26 800m, that is, sl3 outshines jm26?

Where did the 1600lm and 800lm come from, from the picture?

From a picture you can only do rough “comparison”, let alone determine the brightness in lumens.

I think Wallbuys have proprietary lumenography tools. :face_with_monocle:

This is getting me down they will not pay for shipping back to them they told me the torch is 1600lm+ no way its that i have open`d a case with paypal

Please post the entire Wallbuys email that the brightness is 1600lm+ .

(Black out your personal information.)

Have you measured current?