Want to sell my collection Local sales only, Fenton, MO $1200.00 for everything (pics added) SOLD!!!!

Thanks

Incredible deal - tempting but I am 1780 miles away. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks

If Fenton, MO was closer that topic would already be closed

And i have an exellect carbon AK 103 that i am celling localy right now …

Wow, just wow! What a collection.

And 1200 seems to be a steal. Someone is going to be lucky!

I thought so to, trying to make a fast sale!

I remember seeing your name popping up, buying all the latest and greatest powerhouses. The new owner will be very happy!

Yep I was buying them all the time…:slight_smile:

The Bulgarian made Kalashnikov in my opinion is the best. :wink:

If you could wait until mothers day, I have a postal van heading that way… Sure do wish I was closer…… Perhaps we could do a Group Buy of this from a member that lives close enough. 12 people commit $100 and do a lotto pick for 1/12th the lights each? There would be some shipping and other issues (plus finding a local member willing to do this) but it can’t be harder than the ones some members do with overseas vendors….

No offence but it seems to me that none of us like to deal with shipping but it is a reality if we want stuff sold.

So this fine gent is (if I understand correctly) making a single lot price with local pick up (in a non major metro area) for a collection of lights that 99.99% of us, buy as shipped to us (for a reason).

It is clearly his option I get that, but then in the same breath it is hard to understand the idea of “priced to sell”.

When is actually wants to sell them he will

1. be willing to ship
  2. price them by the each.

until then best of luck, truly I mean that.

So…. You are not up on the Group Buy for this then? I will argue with you that the St Louis Metro area is a MAJOR one, try going through it in a rainstorm at night…. I am working with what we have here…. Network people, who here is near Fenton MO ST Louis members speak up…

I am 20 miles outside St. Louis

Another reason to support gun ownership here, FLASHLIGHT SALES>>>>> Giggity…

That must be the deal of the year! Lucky guy who lives close by.

List of metropolitan areas by population

My thinking is/was simply that if he lived “local” to one of these areas his chances would be better. :slight_smile:

As an FYI the US only made it on the list 13 times.

List of urban areas by population

Or on this more compleate list, the only US cities of NY and LA make the top 20.

St Louis does not make the top 200

probibly a nice place to live, but it does have a more restricted maket of buyers then other “major metro areas” let alone the aggragate of all the others that can be shipped to.

Yes I am out of the raffle tickets goup buy.

But this is a local buy and we are on the internet (world wide largest metro area EVER) so all we have to do is find a local-to-him member that likes headaches to deal with the rest of us that would like it shipped. They would have to be the “group buy” leader and organize the payment/shipping after they bring a bucket loader and $1200 bucks to his house. Surely there is ONE masochist in the St Louis area that is also a BLF member… The law of probabilities would make finding them faster in one of your list cities, but I feel we can find one eventually, even though his area is not on your list.

I like your signature block reference to the Dunning-Kruger effect, but don’t forget that complimentary projection is a pain in the butt as you can fail to realize that others cannot do what you can do… If you eat the fairy cake, you are just a megalomaniac… Leave it for others to experience their perspective….

I have most of the boxes that the higher value lights came in, the small white boxes that the cheaper ones came in I threw away.

Even if rikr is willing to ship, most buyers would be US based. So a better list would be US cities. A serious buyer for this number of lights should be expected to be willing to drive a few hours (say 5 each way and make it a day trip?) So a good indicator of the size of the potential market is the the population within 5 hours drive of St. Louis. I don’t know what that is but the area would cover quite a few midwest states.