WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

Very good to know some other favorable experiences. Thank you!

Ciao, come stai?
Any one got a review in English seeing as my Italian is not the best lol
I can translate some into Australian English if need be?

put me down for one please with the 1A tint

If you use Google Chrome it will give you an option to translate.

But I have one question:

The new BLF A6 drivers you can get at BG step down from turbo to the next lower mode after 36 seconds (!!!) instead of 45 seconds.
This would make absolutely no sense in this light.

Has this driver also a stepdown afert 36 seconds instead of the 45 seconds of the “original” BLF driver?
Because there seems to be a problem with the off-time-condensator of the newer drivers…

Thanks for sharing this offer! :smiley:

+1 :quest:

I honestly have no idea. Maybe they had OTC issue, or changed the OTC, or maybe even goofed the flash of the UI. I cannot say what would cause that (TK does all of that for us ;) ).

For the CPFi Zax though, I highly doubt there is a 30 sec step down but Cyberescuso's review may say if there even is any stepdown. His review is easy to read if one uses Google Chrome or even Firefox to translate. Hopefully he will be visiting later.

Just an FYI...our review sample will be shipping this coming week. Hopefully it is coming DHL. Everyone can be sure it will get put through its paces but if anybody visits CPFi they will see this is something that Cyberescudo has been working on for a while so most of if not all of the leg work is done.

The heat transfer is optimal in this flashlight.
The brass pill and the dissipating mass around this help greatly the heat transfer to the surrounding environment. I can add that the threads of the zooming mechanism act like a dissipator (in throw position) because the surface of heat exchange is increased.

The xp-l high intensity is relatively new on market so some bins are still in shortage.
At this time are available 1A and 3B but there is possibility to have a BIN with lower color temperature in the next future.
Cheap lens ??? The aspherical lens of the COMETA is outstanding thanks to the double AR treatment and the construction in borosilicate K9 glass with refractive index of 1,52.

Application of a layer of a quality termoconductive paste between pill and the MCPCB. There is a cover (see the review) in anodized alluminium the fix in place centering the mcpcb.

The 18650—>26650 is widely available in the market at around 1 buck.
Yo can use also a piece of sponge to fix in place the 18650 so that you don’t have any “maracas effect” :bigsmile:

Like Bugsy said we are working on battery discount.

The LG HE2 is an IMR battery so has a lower internal resistance that permits a higher current flow.
A protected battery has a lower attitude to deliver higher current because has the PCB that acts like a “bottleneck”.

The review’s sample has a turbo step-down of 50 sec.

Thanks a lot Bugsy for your support in answer the questions of members :wink:

Far Thrower CW 1A please.

Please put me in for one of each in CW & NW.
Thanks

One in NW please
Thanks

Will an extension tube for using two 26650s be available as an optional purchase?

The Bin 3B(5000K / 5350K) although the limit, belongs to the field Neutral White.
I own a flashlight with this bin, it seems to me a beautiful color. Similar to sunlight at midday :slight_smile:

Quoto
If will be available to BIN with lower color temperatures, will be welcome in the COMETA :slight_smile:
I hope in a Bin:
3C(4750K/5000K)
4B(4500K/4750K)
4C(4250K/4500K)

I forgot(I am Blux :bigsmile: )
Congratulations for the wonderful EDC :slight_smile:
The COMETA is really beautiful.

Please put me down for 1 in NW, thanks!

I’ll take one CW and one NW
Thanks

Please put me for 1 NW :slight_smile:

This looks really tempting. I might jump on the bandwagon a bit later.

No, the BLF A6 is a one cell driver! Only the original driver of the JAX Z1 can handle two cells.
btw - 2 cells don’t make much sens in this light.

one NW for me too please, thanks!

Will the extension tube be available for purchase as part of the deal?

This one?