Web connected Weather Display

Buildings have a great impact on how wind behaves. An actual miller in Holland told me buildings several hundreds of meters away had impacts
So to measure just above or below the actual millblades will give you the results you need right?

If you don’t have a setting for it, then there are apps that will keep the screen on 24/7.

For your weather app, google “reviews of best weather apps” or similar. As with any type of app, to find a good one takes some effort. Don’t just try apps that “look good” in the app store. There is a massive amount of junk apps. I didn’t spend any effort picking my weather / clock app, chronus, and it has a data update interval setting (though no fine grained wind direction).

Cool, That solves the most annoying problems. Now I just need to find an app that updates at intervals. So far the data is from the last time I manually updated. Meaning I could be looking at current conditions from yesterday :frowning:

@The Miller, I would prefer accurate data over turbine data if I install a new station.