WF502B XM-LT6 $10.15 @ DD

How much Ampere do you measure on the tailcap (on high)? Round about 3A or 2A?

Sorry I'm only 17 and I'm a beginner at electronics, if even. If you could tell how to measure the Amps I may be able to do it. I ones of those Digi multimeter things that might be the tool to do it.

Try this:http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?236906-Simple-guide-to-using-a-DMM-for-measurements

Sorry for being such a noob again. But which of those sets of instruction do I follow?

I got 3.18 Amps on these with a rev jim unprotected panasonic ..More than my 980L and keygo ke5 .. not much more ...but more . the med is pretty low and i like the 3 mode ...(sorta)..only one obnoxious flashy to pass by.E1320 says the driver is a cheap one that Kaidomain uses too(unverified) tint and beam quality isn't perfect butnot bad .. I've seen worse for much more money .at this price it's a gift..You can add a battery and charger and still be under 20$ .. pretty amazing to me.

Along with a pair of unprotected Trustfire flames.

I don't have access to a meter until tonight but I'm happy with the light for the price paid.

Ok, I sort of figured out what to do.

On the multimeter I stuck the positive needle jack into the 10A DC, the negative into the COM.

Then I Switched the multimeter to the 10A position, stuck the negative (black) onto the battery and positive (red) onto the end of the flashlight.

My readings were 1.8 amps.

I don't even know if I did it right. Sorry

Screwed up that post, but you see what I meant.

I think you did it right. The results can vary with the battery as well as the driver; I don't know if that would account for the difference between your result and that of Boaz or not.

I was using a red Ultrafire 3000mAh PROTECTED battery.

On my second attempt my test results are around the same still, 1.7 amps. I set the multimeter to the settings that shows "A" then 3 dots under a line and the 20m.

Could anyone took a picture of the driver? Im thinking of getting one

If you could just tell me what the driver is and where it is located. Switch or P60 drop in?

I can get some pics. Although I have a crappy 5mp phone type camera.

@pacbough: is that 1.7A with full battery - at 4.2V?

The battery was at 3.84 volts.

I'm charging the battery with my Ultrafire 139 charger so I can test it again.

It's almost 2:40 am here. I did not think about charging the battery before testing. lol

So with full battery it just might do what Boaz says: 3+ amps, properly (hard driven) XML for 10$ - me likey!

Its in the p60 dropin.

Thanks

Ok a couple shots of the driver (as far as I'm willing to take it apart because there is always a 50/50 chance of me breaking something when I take things too far apart).

If you need a different angle or the Driver to be pulled apart more, your going to have to give me instructions because i'm not sure how.

EDIT: You can right click on the picture and choose view picture to see the original size image.

Thanks for the pictures, got a better Idea now.

Appreciate it

Thanks for the pics.

Seems like there is some small particles in that XM-L emitter dome. Not scared of them for this price though, DX has had them in every XM-L cheap´o headlamp I´ve ordered to my friends.