What 3 lights do you have that don't get talked about much ?

Solarforce L2i
Solarforce Masterpiece Pro 2
Shadow TC6
I’m about to review the TC6 so, we might continue not talking about that one.
Foy

1) N-Light ST50

2) UltraFire U20 XML-T6

3) Fulton N47-5 (Will some please make a drop in for this I have been using a nite eze LED Bulb and I am not so happy with the output)

1. Hugsby S-3: P-60 host holds 3 Cr123s or 2 17670s. Superior coating and knurling, awesome threads and one of the best if not the best pressure switch I have ever tried.

2.Yezl T3: Copy of the EDI-T but 5 mode with hidden ramping awesome coating, threads and knurling. Zoom function is super smooth and it's just as bright as it's big brother the EDI-T P4 and will run on Cr123s and 16340s.

3. Yezl A1: It's a 14500 or AA light that I call my S-Mini beater. It's as bright as my S-Mini has 3 nicely spaced modes with no flashies. It's smaller than my S-mini and the S-mini clip fits it perfect. I often times find myself reaching for my S-mini and grabbing this instead. For $21 bucks it's half the price of the S-mini with half the run time, but all the same features.

4. LED Lensor V2 knockoff: I found this one at Meritline, but it's also avalible at Home Depot. It's a triple AAA or an 18500 with a Q5 and a TIR lens. It's a great size to fit in your pocket has decent knurling threads and coating. I really love this light modded with a direct drive R2 for shotgun duty or just to carry something different.

That Hugsby S-3 sounds like something I would want paired up what a Solarforce high voltage NW xml drop in. What are using as the drop in and where is a good source for the host light.

Thanks

Is the S3 really a P60 light?... because I have the S2 and P60 dropins don't fit. Additionally the S2 is a front loader and the xenon dropin has to be removed each time on battery change. But it's true ... machining is excellent... even above my SF L2T... I like pretty much everything from Hugsby as far as machining is concerned.

Yes, I took the xenon drop in out and put a 3-8.4 volt single mode R2 P-60 drop in with an aspherical lens. The batteries also load from the tail cap end like a normal light. The S2 sounds very strange, I remember when you got it I was thinking about getting one i was hoping it was bored out wide enough for an 18650, but the whole front loading deal turned me off.

You build drop-ins right, so you would know best. I haven't been able to find a good source for one. Where did you get yours? If I can get one I might want a custom built DI for it.

Thanks

Yep, a 1X18650 P60 from Hugsby host with the look of the S2/S3 would be great. I like really how they do their anodized threads on the tailcap.

Hugsby P2

Small Sun ZY-A25 (Beam and output are like a 2xAA Sipik SK68. Great Buy at under 12USD)

?

when there wasnt much talking about cute torches which i liked and eventually purchased i composed reviews and stirred some interest, talking and almost popularization so that now enough talking can be found on BFL; ultimately most talking is by myself lol e.g. RC-29, E09, worm, cletus lites.

maybe quarks and fenix dont get much explicit talking here imho! ("is kinda like reviewing tennis shoes, everyone's got'em and most people know quite a bit about'em" -- nutnfancy)

Same here with quarks. I would like to try a fenix. But Their are a few things holding me back. I like the nutnfancy reference.

I'll help you; you were going to tell us this classy lady is Raquel Welch

I don't know anyone else but me with this light http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/minigear-uml300e-xpg-r2-ipx8-waterproof-dive-flashlight-black-114500-p-9090 not bad at all, long and good threds, only one mode, and only works with 14500, even with the cons I really like it, it is quite small for a waterproof light with a nice beam pattern.

1. solarforce masterpiece MC-E 3 mode: great camping or all around light..hi-med-low..PWM is pretty low but it is still a great 2 cell light..

2. itp Sa1: off aa it's a great light, but off a 14500 it's really nice..45 minute runtime with good output..ramping or 4 set modes via secondary button..great PWM or current controlled..no clue as there doesn't appear to have any PWM..

3. all my other lights are talked about frequently lol

I'm with benckie about the TR-1200.

Then I would like to mention this one:

http://offers.dealextreme.com/team.php?id=1190

Very nice design, heavy like a rock and not much of practical use, but it works actually flawless. And hey, I'm a collector. I buy many flashlights, just because I like the look of it.

Then I have here a very nice and probably rare one. It has a very unusual brand name: VB-16. The model is called M9i and I have got it from KD. It is an XML T6, 2 x 18650 with infinite ramping brightnes and hidden blinky modes. A forward clicky tailswitch and two side buttons for ramping up and down. SMO reflector and a beam profile about like a TR-X8 (but a bit a smaller hotspot). I love it, but sadly, it's (afaik) no more availible now.

I don' t have 3 But I have a Hugsby P2 that I love with its TIR optic and 16340/14500/AA ability.

Plus I don't know the HA rating on this guy but I have beat it up pretty bad and he looks good as new

Now I know what people mean when they say I'm going home and have a Light cold one ....

Most of my lights have been purchased after reading reviews here but I have taken a few chances on looks and sellers specs and come up with following gems.

1. Uniquefire G10. 1 Mode. Great with an AA Eneloop but feed it a 14500 Li-ion and it really shines.Appears be around 300 Lumens (I'm no expert but I have compared output with other lights with known ratings). Great hot spot and spill with no ringy beam. Bought another for a back up but the original is still going strong more than eight months later. My most used light.

2. Sunwayman R20A. 3 Mode, starts in low and switches to low when you half press the tailswitch in any mode.Great light for outdoors when you want to preserve your night adapted vision. Comes with holster and nice lanyard with clip. Great value for money. Smooth finish is the only downside for me.

3. The third was a toss-up between the X-Power Wildfire with a really low, low and the Balder SE-2 with NW Tint. The Balder just wins it on tint (Wildfire is nice but the balder's tint is just so much nicer and cheaper as well). I think the Wildfire is the better light but needs a NW tint to be the outright winner. I think I will change the emitter some time in the future.

Paul