What blade did you EDC today?

Puppy with M390 blade:

Persian blades for this weekend! :slight_smile:

The Zebra and the Honey Badger

CH3504 small version and sheepfoot slipjoint:

Darnā€¦ that CH3504 is yelling Anodize me!

But maybe Iā€™ll get a CH3001 and anodize it red-white-green for me dad or green-white-red for my co-workerā€¦

By the way, does anybody know a place where I can find a list of all TwoSun models, available or out of stock?

We have a fine list of all Ganzo models on this forum but I have no success finding anything about TwoSun :frowning:

edit to add Holy crap I actually got an image to upload thanks racoon city and JohnnyMac. Also, this is the first time in a long time I carried this Buck knife. It really doesnā€™t hold an edge very well compared to other knives I have

Good taste

Be careful with the red color! If you screw it up and make it orange youā€™ll have to find an Irish guy! :wink:

Got a link for that sheepsfoot? Couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

Click the pic mate.

https://m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_1830524.html?lkid=14414766

My apologyā€™s sir, didnā€™t realize it was clickable. I have that ā€œforgot to pay attentionā€ disease once in a while.

Well, it will be magenta instead of red but I donā€™t think I can get orange anyways :wink:
The difficult part will be the coat of arms, I just ordered a 10x10cm plate of Grade 2 Ti to experiment a bit.
Maybe Iā€™ll make a nameplate, too, etching copper has proven to be a tad too difficult and nastyā€¦

So much about anodizing :wink:

RFT D2 version by Lovocoo:

Spyderco Military in S90V with peel ply carbon fiber scale and titanium framelock.

I have tried to find details on TwoSun knives for years without any success, it doesnā€™t seem to be a ā€œrealā€ company, more of a name under which one or several manufacturers brand some of their products.
As always, I could be wrong though and someone better than me has had more success. :smiley:

TwoSun TS07:

Blue Chips, is that Spyderco a frame lock or liner lock? I was looking really hard at the Military/Para Military for the S90V blade steel, didnā€™t see one with a Ti scale as a frame-lock or I may have taken the plungeā€¦

isti, that RFT has a nicely shaped bladeā€¦ seems someone missed something on that frame lock though, usually the lock side is thinned down to keep it from being too stout, they didnā€™t take the thinned section all the way out so it appears it might be pretty stiff to flex, is that the case?

Edit: What I like about the blade shape is that the Tanto style knives were originally made from a broken Samuai sword, using the remaining tip and retrofitting it to a new handle. This blade looks quite similar to my Katana, except for the grind of course. My Katana is convex ground. 28ā€ of razor blade.

The trick is that the real lock-bar relief is on the inside so itā€™s felxible as it should be. :slight_smile:

Are those high-end katanas perfect razor sharp out of the box or do they need any touching up?
It took me almost 2 hours (and 3 beers :wink: ) from a #120 diamond to a #3000 ruby. Itā€™s still not a perfect mirror finish but Iā€™m getting closer: