What have you used paracord for?

This is a Morse code bracelet . ( It says USN )

There is going to be a BLF Morse code bracelet given away soon .... Or maybe the winner's initials ....

Holy Necro Thread !

I tied a handle wrap on a fantasy machete for a buddy .

Izula clone handle

Sweet :heart_eyes: Love those wraps!

Here’s some of the stuff I carry with me today (not only in the pockets of course :stuck_out_tongue: ), with paracord!

I have used my paracord for - SEX!

Seriously, while on holiday we were in cabin/tent setups that had doors secured from the inside by brass hook and eye contraptions, and in our cabin they were installed at a slant such that just pushing on the door from the outside unlatched it. It opened as easily as if not locked at all.
Now since our kids were in the next unit, and have no manners in terms of knock AND THEN WAIT before opening….

So, I wrapped a paracord noose around the door handle, looped it up through the eye, formed another loop with a bowline that could only just be stretched over the door handle, and voila, secure privacy.

Cue saxophone music with interspersed squeaky bedsprings.

I guess my kindergarten kid wrap on my Q8 with a new boot shoelace doesn't compare to SEX

For a harness and leash for a friends “dragon” :wink:

Chris

Nice color combo with the Izula! Love hi-viz on things you definitely don’t want to lose in the tall grass.

I’ve got the Junglas and 4 in Venom Green with orange scales, so I figured I’d wrap the Izula so it wouldn’t be lonely.

Chris

You want fancy splices. knots. mats etc.

There used to be an issue around called Seamans Knots and splices, mats.
I’m an ex trawlerman and sailor.

If you can get that on here.
there would be a LOT of real fancy.
Miniature (Para cord) items people could try.

I’ll have a look. Hmm There are lots nowadays.

I had a real early copy (’50’s) but passed on with last yacht.

I use paracord to “hang” the clothes and dry them at the roof of my house

These little guys -

A “versatile” lanyard for my Acebeam TK16:

Because I hate the clip

And now I don’t drop it anymore